Hair extensions consultation and disclaimer form?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beccisboutique

Reaction score
can anybody help me im struggling to put together my consultation and disclaimer form, any help I would be so grateful xx

can anybody help me im struggling to put together my consultation and disclaimer form, any help I would be so grateful xx

PM me and I'll send you copies of both forms.

sorry how do I do that im so new to this...shall I just send you my email address on here? also have you got any recommendations for hair stockists

contact Wonderful Hair 0208 527 6166 i get mine from them they are great and cover everything even have an aftercare part for the customer to take home with them

I use a few different suplliers as i have a budget mid and high range to offer my clients, theres a thread with all the suplliers everyone uses if you type in the search button. Make sure you get loads of sampels and dont use really cheap hair as you will attract the wrong clientelle and have lots of problems with them.

thankyou x roxybear would it be possible to contact you directly for some help and advice?

Hello! Did you receive a sample consultation form in your training course? x

I wrote my own. Ask these questions (the important ones and any more you want added).

Do you have a medical condition/medication that causes hair loss?

Have you ever suffered with alopecia?

Do you have psoriasis on your head?

Do you have eczema on your head?

Are you allergic to metal?

Are you allergic to acetone/alcohol?

Do you have a sensitive scalp?

Now here is your disclaimer part:

A non-refundable deposit of......has been paid in full.

I understand that (your company) will act in my best interests, I understand that my hair may need to be cut and blended to suit the style of extensions. If I am simply not happy with the service, I understand I cannot get a refund and must pay for the removal of the service. I agree to adhere to the aftercare guide issued by my technician, and failure to do so will result in problems. I understand the risks and challenges I may face going forward and my technician has addressed these with me. I understand for the continuation of my service and hair safety, I must have monthly maintenance appointments and my extensions must be removed professionally.

I hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back