Hair extensions (help)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatsExtensions

Reaction score
hey girls , just wondering if any of you can help , iv been doing hair extensions for about 2 months now and iv only really had to order 18 inch and 20 inch , now iv got a client looking for 24inch 0.5 gram colour 1B Hair extensions , im finding it really hard to get them in 24 inch , can anyone suggest anywhere i can get them from, i keep seeing them from china but i dont want to order my hair extensions from their and the suppliers i use dont do 24 inch hair extensions

thanks in advance

xx

If you can't get it from a trusted supplier then don't. Will only cause problems down the line with poor quality hair. With 24 inch you need to be careful as you don't want it to look fake at all. I buy in wefts or bulk as there is more variety in lengths and better quality and then I pre bond myself. Is this something you could do? Sorry I couldn't help with pre bonded ones but I just don't know any in the right quality.

I've also used Hair Extensions. Clip in Hair Extensions. Human Hair Extensions. when i had some difficult colours to source, and actually hair was quite good quality :)

I did try them and while the hair was OK quality the glue was so bad. Most my clients never lose bonds but with this they would lose like 7 or
More and they would slip and be so soft after a while. Not impressed by the glue! Also when you order you never know what you will get as the mixed colors like 613/24 are from one brand and the solid color one brand and the body wave another.

Latest posts

Back