Hair extensions - supplier issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coco-bella

Reaction score
Sorry in advance ..........I know there is a thread on extesnions suppliers but it should be shut down, its so confusing.

I've had enough with my current supplier (not naming but Irish based), everytime i place an order i'm let down. I'm so stressed its not even funny!

I just want some "recent" reviews on a decent (customer service wise) supplier of prebonds and wefts - top quality hair.

Thanks in advance x

I like angel remy they are good and most of my customers opt for them as I show them te samples of various suppliers and let them choose!
They always get back to you aswell which is what I like :)

Thanks for your reply, ideally i'm looking for 1g bonds and up to 22-24inch :)

Thanks for your reply, ideally i'm looking for 1g bonds and up to 22-24inch :)

Ask them ;) they have a Facebook page and always reply x

I'm going to give Foxy a try, I had their hair in myself years ago and loved it. Also I recently took a set out from a client that had theirs in since Dec and it was still fine.

Thanks for your reply x

Hiya I've always used hair rebellion iv heard foxy is a nightmare trying to remove x

Hiya I've always used hair rebellion iv heard foxy is a nightmare trying to remove x

Were they previosuly known as Lush Us? I had a girl fit me with micro loops from there just over a year go and it matted terribly, took them out after 6 weeks.

I have removed Foxy and they are a nightmare, i would buy their solution next time x

As above said angel remy are getting good reviews lately, iv fitted a few heads of the LUX 1g from hairport by valentine and all my clients have loved it, that comes in 22" nd 24" I think? Best to get samples from a few places and decide for yourself though as everyone seems to like different suppliers, lots of ppl love that Irish based supplier but I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole,lol

As above said angel remy are getting good reviews lately, iv fitted a few heads of the LUX 1g from hairport by valentine and all my clients have loved it, that comes in 22" nd 24" I think? Best to get samples from a few places and decide for yourself though as everyone seems to like different suppliers, lots of ppl love that Irish based supplier but I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole,lol

I never knew about angel remy till reading this thread on here and thought I'd try them :) they sent me free samples and are beyond helpful :) hair is gorgeous bt I'm yet to fit it ..x

Were they previosuly known as Lush Us? I had a girl fit me with micro loops from there just over a year go and it matted terribly, took them out after 6 weeks.

I have removed Foxy and they are a nightmare, i would buy their solution next time x

Yes lush us but never had any problems they don't do micro loops never have just the micro rings xx

Thanks hun, I would never use hair i havent actually tested myself so that sounds great i'll get a sample from Lux :D

Hoenstly the drama i've had from the Irish company you couldnt make up, lost two clients and one girl ranted on Twitter about me. Just not worth it!

Yes lush us but never had any problems they don't do micro loops never have just the micro rings xx

Sorry i just remembered it was Hair Planet she fitted! Think i'll get a sample from Lush Us.

Thanks x

foxy have just upgraded all their hair and its great quality for a budget range, if not EssexLocks by Totally Essex im using the minilocks all the time now with their Russian hair and cant talk high enough about the quality x

Sorry i just remembered it was Hair Planet she fitted! Think i'll get a sample from Lush Us.

Thanks x

Just to let you no, Lush us Changed there name to Hair Rebellion x

ANGEL sent us some samples and we have to say its very nice hair, lovely and thick at the ends. Impressed!

I use Hair rebellion (lush us)
Never had a problem BUT whenever I go to order hair they never have the colour!! What's the good of that.
In 20" and 22" they only have 3 colours in stock yesterday.

I use Hair rebellion (lush us)
Never had a problem BUT whenever I go to order hair they never have the colour!! What's the good of that.
In 20" and 22" they only have 3 colours in stock yesterday.

Iv noticed that a lot recently xx

Latest posts

Back