Hair Extensions Supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EHE

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!

I'm new around these parts but have been totally addicted for weeks.

So sorry to be posting yet another extension thread, but endlessly trawling through this forum has given me some really good opinions and pointers on narrowing down my suppliers so far.

I've decided to go for Lush Us for my basic option, as it seems to be the best option for getting a good balance between quality, budget, and colour and length options. It seems most of you either love or hate lush, and the bad reviews have really worried me, but I'm happy to give them a good go as they really do seem to be the least restricting re: colour, length etc. Hopefully if I hammer the aftercare into my clients (everyone gets a 'free' pack) I will be successful. Another way I've found seems to be best to lessen the restriction factor is to make my own stick tips from wefts.

However I would like to offer a more luxurious alternative. Celebelite etc are probably too high for now, and to be honest I am a little put off by their naff website/photos/lack of info, despite all of your rave reviews. My priorities are remi, good options, and double drawn (something I'm finding hard to track down). I'm very interested in Hair-Development's 'I Love Remy' wefts as they seem to tick all of the boxes.

SO has anyone used them? How is the quality/price ratio? Any advice or experience would be much much much appreciated. Or if you swear by another supplier who offers a good range?

Whoops this has turned out to be a lot longer than anticipated :)

Em x

p.s. anyone watching Big Bro this year? If I was going to be broadcast across the nation for ten weeks I'd definitely make sure my extensions were top notch... or rather, I would do a bloody good job if one of my clients was going on TV!

Cant help u, but my sentiments exactly about the naff extensions and I've only watched the first night!

try tasha jacks (google her) she sells awsome double drawn hair. i have this in myself at the moment and love it. i use it on most of my clients. but pricey but not to bad but you wont be disapointed x

Have you tried Halo Hair Extensions? I could not recommend these highly enough!

Hair Planet hair extensions do these extensions, 120g double drawn, 20" for £99.99, same brand.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Thanks for your advice so far everyone.

The Russian Remy on HP looks amazing, will definitely try to get some samples or a colour ring. Halo hair definitely looks great too but they don't seem to do straightforward wefts, but I suppose I could just cut up the clip ins or those freakish Halo things they sell, but obviously a bit put off as I would be paying a premium for the novelty factor of buying a product rather than a material.

I will look over all of my options again. I had already looked extensively into pretty much all of the suppliers mentioned throughout the forums, but ruled out a lot of the very expensive ones for various reasons when I was originally looking at pre bonds. Now that I'm going to make my own I'll go back and look at the wefts - had it in my head that I wasn't going to use certain suppliers but forgot that I'm now looking for something different!

Another reason I'm keen on Hair-Development is that they offer great blondes (particularly snow blonde 1001) and have at least straight and body wave in all colours and lengths. I first looked into them after seeing a recommendation on here.

louabihudd - WOW Tasha Jacks looks amazing. Have ordered a brochure and price list.

I can second Tasha Jacks her hair is amazing and I have never been disappointed yet with the hair or customer service.

Celebrity Elite's website needs updating definetly and some of the colours on the drop down lists are not showing but they definetly have them, when you ring up to try and order the colours that dont show on the drop down boxes they just say, order any colour and put in the comment box below the colour you want and we will send it out, that just doesnt make sense to me, I am actually on the phone speaking to a member of the team why not just take my card details over the phone and take the order. ugh!!
Anyway to cut a long story short I have done this and in the comment box have ordered the colour that is not on the drop down list and I have been sent the correct colour. I do find the hair really good, I only use the wefted hair and make my own tips, unless I am fitting prebonded then I use the nail tips.

With either of these suppliers you wont go wrong

Back