Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SophieC

Reaction score
hi, I've just come over from the beauty pages and have a hair question for you all.

I have recently dyed my hair back to dark from blonde as we are resting my hair for a while. I have also had it all cut into a long bob. My question is would sewn in hair extensions damage my hair and also does anyone near bromley do these?

hi, I've just come over from the beauty pages and have a hair question for you all.

I have recently dyed my hair back to dark from blonde as we are resting my hair for a while. I have also had it all cut into a long bob. My question is would sewn in hair extensions damage my hair and also does anyone near bromley do these?

Without seeing and feeling your hair it's hard to say, but I would think micro loop would be better than seen in, there's no heat or glue and they won't put as much tension on your hair that would be needed for the braid, but I have heard a few people on here saying about a wired technique, but I have no clyde at all on that method x

Any hair extensions will damage you hair if applied incorrectly. The braid and sewn in weft is not the best method for caucasian hair as it puts too much tension on the hair. If you want wefted extensions look at the taped in micro-weft.
Fusion or pre-bonded ( which use heat and bonding)extensions will not damage your hair as long as they are applied and removed correctly.

Latest posts

Back