Hair Extentions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
Hi guys

I currently do raccon hair extentions but have not had one take on them in over 12mths. I work in a small market town and other salons are thriving in extentions as they use really cheap hair and only charge £200-£300 max for full heads. Clients in this area go on price and not quality

Although i dont want to go cheap i want to introduce a cheap range as to compete as if i carry on with just raccon im going to end up doing none.

What do you guys use and does anyone use a range which would comepete with the £200 - £300 bracket?

Hi guys

I currently do raccon hair extentions but have not had one take on them in over 12mths. I work in a small market town and other salons are thriving in extentions as they use really cheap hair and only charge £200-£300 max for full heads. Clients in this area go on price and not quality

Although i dont want to go cheap i want to introduce a cheap range as to compete as if i carry on with just raccon im going to end up doing none.

What do you guys use and does anyone use a range which would comepete with the £200 - £300 bracket?

contact me when you get a chance

Do you guys prefer the pre bonded on the weft then cut it and glue it in the head?

Ive only used raccon hair which you glue in, and have never used pre bonded before? is it easy to use?

And finally how many grams of weft would you guys get to say do a full head of hair extentions?

Do you guys prefer the pre bonded on the weft then cut it and glue it in the head?

Ive only used raccon hair which you glue in, and have never used pre bonded before? is it easy to use?

And finally how many grams of weft would you guys get to say do a full head of hair extentions?

Gluing them your self can be great to control the colors and weight of the single hair extensions.
Although there is a risk.
the risks are :

1. try getting good hair that come in weaves
2. glue compound can breaks down and then sheds hair.

i since have been tipping hair for over 10 years. and now my tips outlast my hair

I personally prefer pre bonded you get a much more uniform result and is much quicker to install I also find the bonds last longer and the client has less shedding that using the fusion method.

Deb

I personally prefer pre bonded you get a much more uniform result and is much quicker to install I also find the bonds last longer and the client has less shedding that using the fusion method.

Deb
i agree.
pretipped is so much easier.
you can even send in your own hair to be tipped by some manufactures and they will tip it for you.

Latest posts

Back