Hair Growing Tablets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tidy

Reaction score
i was just woundering are they any good and do they work?

This topic is interesting and we all have opinions, some good some bad. There was a thread a week or so back regarding sea kelp tablets, do a search and read all about it. Personally I have tried tablets myself and a shampoo and it worked for me.
Although as a hairdresser I couldnt say that I would rant and rave about them or to recommend to clients as these things are not guaranteed to work. Its all person preference as to whether you try them or not.

alot of top brands have tablets for making your hair to grow and i was interested to try it and said id see has anyone tryed them before, going to look up that thread now :cool:

I used FAST shampoo which helped me hair grow really quickly. You can purchase it from Amazon.

I used FAST shampoo which helped me hair grow really quickly. You can purchase it from Amazon.

This is the one I tried and as said before it worked for me

This is the one I tried and as said before it worked for me

Because you are using a good quality shampoo you hair will be less prone to breakage. Therefore, it would appear to be growing faster but it will be at it's usual rate, just better conditioned. Any good quality shampoo would do this. Also, once we buy expensive goods for our hair, skin etc. we tend to take better care of ourselves, look after our hair better and follow steps we should have been doing in the first place and this encourages better results. There have been lots of psychological studies to support this.

The key to good hair growth is treat it well, don't overprocess it, and have a good, balanced diet.
Don't waste your money on 'magic tablets'.

If your hair has changed the rate it grows, stopped or thinned it is always worth checking this out with your G.P. :)

i was just woundering are they any good and do they work?
one of the girls has been on nourkin for 2 years it has made a difference but does take a good 18 months to notice

i swear by kelp tablets....try it and see

im going to look into kelp tablets now just seen you can buy them from ebay dont know if i'd trust getting them from ebay doe:idea:

they look ok to take no serious side effects it says if you feel sick or get diarrhea to either switch to a small dose or stop taking it, can this sea weed extract really work for growing hair? how fast did your hair grow j_me_2k? :green:

Oh dear, did you not read the sea kelp thread. Waste of money, pseudo science rubbish :eek:

Oh dear, did you not read the sea kelp thread. Waste of money, pseudo science rubbish :eek:

i read the thread its a case of what ppl be;lieve it works for some and not for others, no serious side effects its worth a shot, what about another top brand selling tablets for 60 and 70 odd euros a go? all i want is for my hair to grow and the faster the better, its ruined from being over processed from bleach as the girl that did was bleaching it used 12% instead of 9% and my hair snapped off:cry::cry::cry: and the hair thats left is terrible wont take colour etc, :cry::cry:

hun, by all means try the tablets if you feel they will help but i think the best adivce i can give you is go to a hairdresser and explain your problem, get a good shampoo and conditioner and mask, heat prtector too if you are still straightening your hair. Be prepared to spend around £40-50 for this, and it will protect the hair you have, as well as working to repair the damage and keeping your new hair in good condition. this will stop the old stuff from snapping.........there is no point in your hair growing fast if the ends are snapping off even faster?

good luck but please do take my advice (and sophisticutz) xxx

i read the thread its a case of what ppl be;lieve it works for some and not for others, no serious side effects its worth a shot, what about another top brand selling tablets for 60 and 70 odd euros a go? all i want is for my hair to grow and the faster the better, its ruined from being over processed from bleach as the girl that did was bleaching it used 12% instead of 9% and my hair snapped off:cry::cry::cry: and the hair thats left is terrible wont take colour etc, :cry::cry:
So sea kelp won't rescue that. I have done my research and on that thread made some valid, scientific points. There is no way round it. Your hair will grow at a normal rate, it is probably just breaking off. Instead of wasting your money on sea kelp or in fact any miracle grow for hair, you would better investing in some good products to nourish your hair. Stopping the colouring, weekly treatments and regular cuts will rescue you hair. You could also buy a good set of clip in extensions to get you through it. Any good extensionist will cut them in to make them look as natural as possible.

Really, please don't waste your money on sea kelp. :)

great minds think alike...posted at virtually the same time ;) x

Latest posts

Back