Hair help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelanieJr

Reaction score
Hey guys, I really need some advice. My hair right now because of lock down is atrocious and I’ve left it about 2 months or more now without dying it, just treating it! I’ve had enough lol

I’ve dyed my hair aaaalllloooott over the last 15+ years and at the moment during lock down it’s a light auburn colour, natural roots & a bit lighter on the ends from being dry.. My natural hair colour was light blonde but I haven’t been my natural colour for 15 years lol. I want to dye my hair hair the wella koleston perfect 6/77 which is dark intense brunette blond.. Later I want to add some warmth, highlights maybe? But what vol do I use in peroxide and bleach?
Kind regards

Welcome to Salon Geek.

I’m really sorry, but the hair professionals using this website are now allowed to give detailed technical help or colour formulas to those who are untrained.

Unfortunately, you will have to be patient, along with the rest of us, and return to your regular colourist/hairdresser when the lockdown measures have been lifted.

Unfortunately it’s against site rules to give out technical advice. My only advice would be to wait until you can see a colourist! I certainly wouldn’t be block colouring root to point with the same permanent colour if your hair is in the condition you describe, especially if you are then thinking about lightening back through it with highlights. Stay safe. :)

Latest posts

Back