Hair | It's Becoming A Habit For JOICO

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
The world’s stylists have voted and it’s unanimous. When it comes to education, conditioning and texture, it’s Minardi and JOICO that rock their worlds.

At the 13th annual behindthechair.com Stylist Choice Awards, JOICO Vero K-Pak Color spokesperson, Beth Minardi was honored as Favorite Platform Artist/Educator—the first female to receive this award.

In her emotional acceptance speech, Beth reaffirmed her commitment to elevating the art and business of haircolor and thanked the teams at Joico and Minardi Color for their unwavering support. “Teaching is a joy,” Beth said, “and I learn every time I teach. My goal is to take haircolor and elevate it from a service to the art form it deserves to be.”

It was also another award-winning night for the iconic JOICO K-PAK Deep Penetrating Reconstructor. For a stunning 13th consecutive year, this Hall of Famer took the prize as the go-to hair transformer, an essential component for professionals that are passionate about creating hairstyles that turn heads.

Voted Favorite Deep or Restorative Conditioner/Treatment, K-Pak Reconstructor features the highest concentration of Quadramine Complex, allowing it to rebuild stressed, damaged and chemically-treated hair, fully restoring it to its natural healthy state. Accepting the award JOICO Senior Vice President and General Manager Sara Jones said, “We are so proud and appreciative to receive this award for the 13th year in a row. We recently made a lot of changes to the JOICO brand—introducing new products and new technology—but there’s one product that we left completely alone. Stylists insisted that we don’t change a thing about K-Pak!”

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• K-PAK_Reconstructor_Global_50ml (24).jpg
    K-PAK_Reconstructor_Global_50ml (24).jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 259

Latest posts

Back