Hair loss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it looks like male baldness then you may have too much of the hormone testosterone. Have you had your hormones checked?

Hi Katy,
It's actually called 'male pattern baldness', so it's not necessarily due to an increase in any male hormones - it's unfortunately 'just' because of a prolonged period with seborrheic dermatitis due to mental stress
I'm trying that Amitamin and I've figured out the Nioxin system that I need, I will buy one of the starter kits next month!

If a female has hair loss due to androgens - testosterone being converted into dihydrotestosterone - it's called female pattern hair loss and it typically follows a different pattern.

Hi Katy,
It's actually called 'male pattern baldness', so it's not necessarily due to an increase in any male hormones - it's unfortunately 'just' because of a prolonged period with seborrheic dermatitis due to mental stress
I'm trying that Amitamin and I've figured out the Nioxin system that I need, I will buy one of the starter kits next month!

The diaboost works really well with the kits! They also have a night treatment too which smells fab!
And I didn't realise they have styling products too. Thickening gel good for blow drying with!

The diaboost works really well with the kits! They also have a night treatment too which smells fab!
And I didn't realise they have styling products too. Thickening gel good for blow drying with!

I've ordered a kit now, just a small one for starters to see how it does..
Maybe I should try their styling products as well, since I've only ever sworn to Redken's volumizing spray..

I went to hairdresser school, but only finished the first six months - never got around to apprenticeship as I got said stress..

I've ordered a kit now, just a small one for starters to see how it does..
Maybe I should try their styling products as well, since I've only ever sworn to Redken's volumizing spray..

I went to hairdresser school, but only finished the first six months - never got around to apprenticeship as I got said stress..

Defo try them out !! Seen them in action and they are fab. I've noticed mine coming out a lot in shower last couple months and can see it's thinner looking round hairline :(

Latest posts

Back