Hair oils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gem595

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to the forum. I’ve had a lot of time out due to pregnancies quite close together so I’m not so up to date with latest products. My hair is naturally very dry and course (and I bleach which doesn’t help) it’s in pretty good condition as I use stand alone olaplex treatments, elasticizer, moisturising masks etc.
However I usually need to use a hair oil after I’ve washed it. What oils would you recommend for moisture? Preferably silicon free. Thanks in advance :)

Hi guys, new to the forum. I’ve had a lot of time out due to pregnancies quite close together so I’m not so up to date with latest products. My hair is naturally very dry and course (and I bleach which doesn’t help) it’s in pretty good condition as I use stand alone olaplex treatments, elasticizer, moisturising masks etc.
However I usually need to use a hair oil after I’ve washed it. What oils would you recommend for moisture? Preferably silicon free. Thanks in advance :)
There's 3 I swear by, all in different price ranges. Obviously the elite is morrocan oil, but if you're lighter than a base 7 I'd make sure it's the light version (although I'm not sure it's silicone free)
Next suggestion would be wella oil reflections oil this stuffs brilliant for moisture and shine and smells amazing!
The other is kitoko oil treatment, its silicone, paraben, sulphate and mineral oil free. Its roughly about 97% natural product, its lightweight and suitable for all hair types. The scent is to due for! It's that good they even extracted the scent from the oil and created a candle and perfume from it :) I hope this is helpful.

There's 3 I swear by, all in different price ranges. Obviously the elite is morrocan oil, but if you're lighter than a base 7 I'd make sure it's the light version (although I'm not sure it's silicone free)
Next suggestion would be wella oil reflections oil this stuffs brilliant for moisture and shine and smells amazing!
The other is kitoko oil treatment, its silicone, paraben, sulphate and mineral oil free. Its roughly about 97% natural product, its lightweight and suitable for all hair types. The scent is to due for! It's that good they even extracted the scent from the oil and created a candle and perfume from it :) I hope this is helpful.
Thank you so much. I’m a base 9 at the moment. From what I remember Moroccan oil has Dimethicone in it I’ll give the wella a try as that sounds exactly what I’m after. Thank you so much for replying

Thank you so much. I’m a base 9 at the moment. From what I remember Moroccan oil has Dimethicone in it I’ll give the wella a try as that sounds exactly what I’m after. Thank you so much for replying
That annoys me with big luxury brands like Moroccan oil, put horrible ingredients in their product and charge a small fortune for it.

I know I was genuinely surprised with Moroccan oil. The oil would be perfect without it.

Latest posts

Back