Hair Planet human hair wefts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lushlonglocks

Reaction score
I am thinking about offering these to my clients... Just wondered if they come in one long strip or a few small strips to apply directly without cutting? Also would they be compatable to use with microrings alone instead of sewing in? If anyone has used them please can you let me know, thank you :)

Hi Lushlonglocks,

I buy wefts from Hair Planet, I uploaded a pic onto another thread on here showing a pic, I love them! They come in one long weft and you cut to size.

I use them with Micro Rings, here are some pics, one before, during, and one after uncut or styled.

xx

Attachments

• beforejade.jpg
    beforejade.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 317
  • duringjade.jpg
    duringjade.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 423
  • afterjade.jpg
    afterjade.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 417
Oh wow looks lovely! Is that just one pack? And how do you seal the ends of the weft when you cut it?

Yeh one pack! It's the thickest weft I have found at 120g.

I usually just use liquid gold or clear fabric glue just at the ends. There are loads of options though, Salon Pro Glue or fabric glue like fray check! xxx

Hi sorry to hijack but I offer the sew in weft and have been thinking about the micro wefts can you explain how you do it I'm imagining you sew the rings on then attach to hair but do you find it to heavy on the hair for just the rings or do you find it holds well x

Hi sorry to hijack but I offer the sew in weft and have been thinking about the micro wefts can you explain how you do it I'm imagining you sew the rings on then attach to hair but do you find it to heavy on the hair for just the rings or do you find it holds well x

No worries :) You can buy micro ring wefts from Foxy which already have the rings attached to the hair, I have never used these though!

I don't sew on the rings to the hair, I actually take a section of hair, split it into 3 like I'm about to do a small plait, take the middle section and pull it under and through the weft which gives me the two outside sections ontop and the middle section on the bottom. I then pull 3 sections of hair through the micro ring and secure! It is actually your own hair that secures the weft.

Here is a video of how it is done. I use smaller sections and more rings than the girl in the video, just to keep it extra secure.

Does anyone else use this method?xxx

Non Sewn Beaded Weft Hair Extensions - YouTube

Ahhh I see oh I might have a try with this on a friend and not a client of course lol I offer micro rings to clients also so know how to work with these thanks for explains that and thanks for the video xx

Latest posts

Back