Hair port samples

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
Just had some lush samples grime hair port by valentine anyone used these often??

Iv used them for quite a while now..probably over a year..never had any complaints :lol:

Iv used them for quite a while now..probably over a year..never had any complaints :lol:

What range do you use hun xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I recived mine and I'm realy impressed the lux hair feels really nice and thick xx

Me to hun lush

The hair is fab, all of it feels brill. The normal Remy hair (I've only used the 0.5g so far) is a bit whispy on the ends but with it being 0.5 it will be. They said their 1g Indian Remy is thick root to tip, but that has to be ordered directly and not from their site.

The Russian stuff is fab, was really impressed with it. And the lux stuff feels fab too but don't think there is much of a price increase between the 2. X

Does anyone have a picture of the 1001 platinum ? Or if anyones seen it is it white blonde or have a grey tone?

Just recently ive had 60 with a lot of yellow I need to get a good platinum

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Iv used the 1001 it's more of a white than greyish.

Does anyone have a picture of the 1001 platinum ? Or if anyones seen it is it white blonde or have a grey tone?

Just recently ive had 60 with a lot of yellow I need to get a good platinum

Ive just toned my #60 with po1 luo toner, look fab!! Took all the yellow out x

Sounds like what I want sasha, im going to recommend it to one of my regular ladies, the 60's been to yellow recently I dont like sending them off with silver shampoo its a bit half a job!

Id prefer to buy it ready made the lux is no more then I currently pay.

How do you get sample packs do you ask on facebook or something?

How much I the lux???

They do a trade price if you ask, its nothing like the advertised price/weight/quantity :rollseyes:

I dont get why some hair companies dont update their websites!! it really annoys me having to speak to people when I could just order it (haha, im so antisocial!) ,

They do a trade price if you ask, its nothing like the advertised price/weight/quantity :rollseyes:

I dont get why some hair companies dont update their websites!! it really annoys me having to speak to people when I could just order it (haha, im so antisocial!) ,

What do you mean x

Just that I dont like having to run around or wait to place an order, they know they do 1001 so why not just put on the website to click to buy, why advertise packs of 20 but really sell it packs of 50.. stuff like that.

I gues its my online retailler background that doesnt like it, haha, anyway im not really complaining so dont go blocking me if your reading this hairport, ok!

Just that I dont like having to run around or wait to place an order, they know they do 1001 so why not just put on the website to click to buy, why advertise packs of 20 but really sell it packs of 50.. stuff like that.

I gues its my online retailler background that doesnt like it, haha, anyway im not really complaining so dont go blocking me if your reading this hairport, ok!

They don't do trade prices

They gave me a price over email for a different pack quantity then advertised, it worked out a fair bit cheaper per bond, I took it that was a trade price as I specifically asked for, that might have been an assumption on my part.

This was for lux 6month only, possibly the website is incorrect or they dont trade price regular indian? But the price I was given is somewhere between studio and krystal, hopefully im going to try the platinum on my tester lady in sept.

Newends ands gg's do 1001 shade and its indian remy grade AAA. Also blushbe do a 90 shade which is liter/ashy/ platinum blonde colour. Their i tips and nail tip is double drawn european .. Ive used newends and it lasted 2 fittings its very cheaply priced but the hair is amazing. Ive tried the blushbe euro hair and thats good too.

Newends ands gg's do 1001 shade and its indian remy grade AAA. Also blushbe do a 90 shade which is liter/ashy/ platinum blonde colour. Their i tips and nail tip is double drawn european .. Ive used newends and it lasted 2 fittings its very cheaply priced but the hair is amazing. Ive tried the blushbe euro hair and thats good too.

thanks, I didnt like ggs hair, but il take a look at newends and bushbe I havent heard of them before

thanks, I didnt like ggs hair, but il take a look at newends and bushbe I havent heard of them before

gg's was awful never again and there opening a salon !:Scared:

I thought gg's were ok? Used them a long fine ago but not much colour / length range

Latest posts

Back