Hair portfolio and coarse work folder where to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi, just a qick question as iv just started level 2 hair at college and loving it. I was browsing on ebay the other day and saw a black folder {looked like A4 size} with the clips things in that hold your work etc. It had a picture of scissors n comb on the front and said something like hair portfolio on the front. It looked very good so i placed a bid on it at £15 and lost it by 20p i was gutted:cry:.
Doeas anyone know where i can buy one from or has anyone got one for sale please?

Thanks for reading x

If you can do without the pic of the scissors and comb, then am pretty sure that Staples will sell something suitable for a fair bit less money...
Posted via Mobile Device

you only need a standard black folder for your level 2 portfolio...tesco a quid...with some clear sleeves and ten dividers for your unit numbers....dont go spending loads.....you really dont need too...its only for the verifiers to check over...so thats all you need honest

Hi thanks for the replys xx i know what you mean about not spending money but this folder was lovely, i wanted to save it after to save my certificates etc in it. Iv got ya standerd ones that you have mentiond thanks again, ill keep my eye out still though they must have bought it from somewhere i bet it may not in the UK tho knowing my luck x

Latest posts

Back