Hair products of the world

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nacha

Reaction score
Does anyone know which hair products is the most popular in the world market? I just qurious.

The ones with the biggest advertising budget?

Thank you for your reply! well, that is true and which one do you think??

I don't think there is a correct answer for this. There are many lines out there & many stylists & many smaller localized lines that are popular among it's native populace due to genetic commonalities among the peoples. I brought in a line made in Ireland(I forget the name) to Canada. It was way heavier on the ash bases due to being from an area where there's a higher % of red heads or folks that will pull more warm tones in comparison to elsewhere. I worked with a stylist from korea where they don't do blond foils level 7+ very much if at all. Her coloring knowledge ranged from grey coverage & lightening to no more than a level 6. Different lines have different perks. Wella is 1 of the lesser expensive lines so schools tend to use it. Dikson is heavy on the ammonia content so it's good for stubborn grey coverage on coarser hair types.Redken is known for rubiline, a redken created additive that makes reds last longer than the usual reds from other lines. Farouks CHI is the best ammonia free color & covers Grey nicely but L'Oreals INOA ammonia free does not cover so well. CHI Infra Hi Lift line is formulated for levels 5 & darker & will even eat through old color in the hair which no other color I know of does this so it's good for people with darker, coarser hair types. Then you have all the direct fashion vivid colors & toners,semi/demis as well as bleaches,removers,Treatments & retail products as well.

L'Oreal made the first haircolor in 1907. Schwarzkopf made the first @ home hair color in 1947. Both houses have a public line & professional line for certified colorists. Most stylists will cherry pick among several different lines depending on the situation they are faced with which all depends on the clients hair status & desired outcome.

Does anyone know which hair products is the most popular in the world market? I just qurious.

I think the most popular hair products are hair extensions, many hair salons and beauty store, online store do hair extensions business,

Latest posts

Back