Hair Products Suppliers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair City

Reaction score
Hi There,

New here, just wanted to know if anyone knows any good companies which sell l'oreal products such as hair dyes to retailers.

If you do please pm me or leave us a message here.

Thank you very much :)

You can buy direct from L'Oreal!!!

You can buy direct from L'Oreal!!!
Hi There,

I rang them and they stated that they only supply to wholesalers and salons. Can anyone recommend any company that they are using for wholesale?

Beautycom SA regularly Selling: armani, dolce gabbana, christian dior, loreal, gucci, chanel, cosmetics, perfumes, skin care products.

Adam Consultants are also Loreal Suppliers.

La Fragola LTD are wholaseler company that sells hair care products and especially L'oreal products.

Ritsa Vasiliou are Distributor and importer of Hair Cosmetic products WELLA, L'Oreal. Our customers placed all over Greece.

Beautycom SA regularly Selling: armani, dolce gabbana, christian dior, loreal, gucci, chanel, cosmetics, perfumes, skin care products.

Adam Consultants are also Loreal Suppliers.

La Fragola LTD are wholaseler company that sells hair care products and especially L'oreal products.

Ritsa Vasiliou are Distributor and importer of Hair Cosmetic products WELLA, L'Oreal. Our customers placed all over Greece.

Hi thanks for your reply.

Are these UK based companies?

how about paks cosmetics?

how about paks cosmetics?
The thing is they don't do Loreal hair dyes or garnier, I have check them out.

Can anyone help?

do u mean loreal colors as in the ones you get in a supermarket ? not ones a professional uses , i have no idea where places like beauty shops buy there stock sorry x

do u mean loreal colors as in the ones you get in a supermarket ? not ones a professional uses , i have no idea where places like beauty shops buy there stock sorry x

Must be! This persons not a pro!

Hi Dee,

Thanks for your reply, yeah those ones Nice & Easy, I've just found a company that does Directionz which is really good and a perfume shop online called amcosmetics.

But now looking for a place that does loreal colour ranges like nice and easy, sublime mousse.

Must be! This persons not a pro!
No Fuzion, im not in the salon trade but in the retail trade and having difficulty locating companies that do items which I require for my business.

That is why i've come here and to get some advice simple mate!

am sorry i dont know where you would even start when it comes to buying wholesaler reatil hair and beauty stuff ... have you tried normal trade wholesalers .. not hairdressing ones i mean nes that supply regular retail shops ? in leeds i think theres one xx

Latest posts

Back