Hair Rebellion nano rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mollie1985

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone has used them and an I right in thinking theyr similar to micro rings only smaller x

They are smaller and the hair is applied behind instead of on top. If that makes sense... X

Bonita also sell them ;-)

You'll also need a nano threading tool xx

Used the Hair Rebellion ones this week as they are Brazillian hair not Indian like Bonita. You attach the nano ring to a small metal loop that comes out of the stick tip. The stick tip is really small too. :) Absolutely love love love them. Client is very happy and keeping me updated. i used my usual loop needle to thread the nano rings on fine although they are much more fiddly than micro rings but OMG they're practically invisible. The hair was also 1.5" longer than stated so there's another bonus!! and they were cheaper than Bonita too!!! (although 5 less strands per pack)

Used the Hair Rebellion ones this week as they are Brazillian hair not Indian like Bonita. You attach the nano ring to a small metal loop that comes out of the stick tip. The stick tip is really small too. :) Absolutely love love love them. Client is very happy and keeping me updated. i used my usual loop needle to thread the nano rings on fine although they are much more fiddly than micro rings but OMG they're practically invisible. The hair was also 1.5" longer than stated so there's another bonus!! and they were cheaper than Bonita too!!! (although 5 less strands per pack)

How many strands did you use for a full head? Still around 200 or did you need more?

That great so it's similar attachment to micro ring can I ask why it's placed behind the hair I seen that its in 1 grams il have to get some and try them out x

i used 140 strands as my clients hair was pretty fine hence why she opted for nano rings. ( I usually only use 150 for an "average full head" anyway). You place it behind the natural hair so that it's less visible. xx

Thanks so much for the advice that's great! Ill try hair rebellion for tomorrow's order! And she also has fine hair so ill try the 140 strands- do you know if they come next day delivery? X

They look amazing don't they?! :lol:

Anyone know where to get genuine European hair with nano ring tip? I know Luscious Lox in Australia do them but can't seem to find a distributor in the UK?

Just been on hair rebellion and notice they have the nano ring hair - but no rings. Not even 'out of stock' the listing for the rings on the site seems to have been removed.

They only had black yesterday, now nothing - makes it a little tricky - hair without the rings!

Lol I noticed the same about the rings- also they were a few pound more expensive with my trade discount too??? Bonita was cheaper for 25 strands that hair rebellion for 20 strands? X

Where are you supposed to get the nano rings from if hair rebellion are out of stock :/ Really want to try them but they only stock a handful of colours aswell

I use bonita hair for my hair and nano rings they stock all colours available for next day delivery! Just placed an order today actually. Xx

Had a look at the website - but from the pics it seems that the keratin part of the extensions is very very long, a bit like the ones that Bonita offer.

See little point in a tiny ring but then a great big stick tip.

The 'original' nano ring exts fro Australia appear to have tiny tips that nobody in the UK seems to have been able to re-create

I've just measured the ones I had left and they are between 1-1.5cm

I Have seen a picture of these they look fab but below the ring it looked like prebonded? May I was looking at the wrong thing?

Iv seen a pic of the hair rebellion ones fitted and the bonds were massive , bigger and thicker than my normal stick tip and you can't cut them down, it defeats the whole point of then been nano rings, the rings are tiny but the bonds are huge, cheap Chinese copy's if you ask me, x

They're a stick tip with a metal loop out of the top x

you shouldn't actually be able to see the bond as it should be fitted behind the natural hair, i can only go on the set i fitted and they were very discreet and fab, definately factored into my range now :)

Latest posts

Back