Hair straighteners, suggestions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlmb21

Reaction score
I've always had ghd's but really fancy trying something new!..

Cloud nine are on my list but are there any others you would suggest?

Xx

I have had various makes but cloud 9 the best by far!

I swapped from ghd to coriolis love them but heard some great stuff about cloud 9 x

I bought corioliss c3 today and I can honestly say - I'm in love with them already! Titanium plates are awesome, I'd say these are just as good as cloud 9 but slightly cheaper xx

Absolutely loving my corioliss! Making flat ironing a lot quicker although they don't curl as good as my old kodo's as the outside of the case doesn't get warm/hot. Xoxo

Absolutely loving my corioliss! Making flat ironing a lot quicker although they don't curl as good as my old kodo's as the outside of the case doesn't get warm/hot. Xoxo

I find that too so I stick to ghd or wand for curling x

I find that too so I stick to ghd or wand for curling x

I use my old kodo's as they are now my personal ones. Wouldn't tough ghd, whenever iv used them on my own hair it feels dry and brittle, plus the track record of breakages of them put me off. My kodo's are 7/8 years old, been abused daily, stood on, bashed about, sat at the front of a suitcase that went on a plane, and still not one problem. They will survive the apocalypse haha xoxo

I use my old kodo's as they are now my personal ones. Wouldn't tough ghd, whenever iv used them on my own hair it feels dry and brittle, plus the track record of breakages of them put me off. My kodo's are 7/8 years old, been abused daily, stood on, bashed about, sat at the front of a suitcase that went on a plane, and still not one problem. They will survive the apocalypse haha xoxo

Haha they've been through the mill I must have a look at them x

Haha they've been through the mill I must have a look at them x

They are discontinued :( am almost sure they were taken over by fhi. Mine were on the shelf about 3 years before I bought them and by then fhi was out. Know people on fhi that have had the same pair as long as me. Xoxo

We use FHI in the salon and I have a pair at home. I love them!

I use SHE hair straighteners! Amazing to work with exactly like ghd only cheaper! :) alot of my clients who had ghds and needed new straighteners love the SHEs

Latest posts

Back