Hair Straightening in South Essex...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloppie

Reaction score
I had Yuko system done on my hair back in the middle of last year, but I can't get hold of the lady who did my hair (privately).

I would like to have my hair permanently straightened again, as it is so easy for maintenance.

I'm not necessarily looking for YUKO, but wondered if there are any other hair straightening systems out there that are similar? I have heard of Loreal Xtenso Cera Thermic, but cannot find a salon in my area that offers this treatment (they only offer Xtenso the relaxer), so I haven't been able to find out much about it.

If anyone can help, it would be really appreciated. Please feel free to PM me if you can.

Thanks very much!

I had Yuko system done on my hair back in the middle of last year, but I can't get hold of the lady who did my hair (privately).

I would like to have my hair permanently straightened again, as it is so easy for maintenance.

I'm not necessarily looking for YUKO, but wondered if there are any other hair straightening systems out there that are similar? I have heard of Loreal Xtenso Cera Thermic, but cannot find a salon in my area that offers this treatment (they only offer Xtenso the relaxer), so I haven't been able to find out much about it.

If anyone can help, it would be really appreciated. Please feel free to PM me if you can.

Thanks very much!

Hi, here are a few links that may help :)

http://www.salongeek.com/hair-geek/66869-wella-strate.html?highlight=wellastrate

Can I have my hair relaxed/straightened?

Wella Strate ? any one used this product

My hairdresser does it for my sister every couple of months and I had it done once its great! Lianne's in Chadwell Heath Deff rec her!

My hairdresser does it for my sister every couple of months and I had it done once its great! Lianne's in Chadwell Heath Deff rec her!

Hi RedAdmiral, which one does your sister have ?:)

Latest posts

Back