Hair suppliers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyluxexox

Reaction score
Hi, im after sourcing a wholesale supplier, I've seen a few people saying they do this & it's much cheaper yet good quality hair like reputable brands.
How would I go about this & where do I start?
Any help or suppliers would be great thanks!

Hello dear, I believe that getting cheap yet quality is not exactly the match we find too often, but if you are able to find it then it’s awesome… Try them once and if it does not go well then you can try various sites like eBay or Amazon, its right place to get cheap hairs. I am still suggesting you to try people who are claiming to provide it…. At least if the price is controlled.

We buy bulk for our salon from transform as they give 25% discount so its really cheap
Hair rebellion do it to and I'm sure foxy hair

Hello dear, I believe that getting cheap yet quality is not exactly the match we find too often, but if you are able to find it then it’s awesome… Try them once and if it does not go well then you can try various sites like eBay or Amazon, its right place to get cheap hairs. I am still suggesting you to try people who are claiming to provide it…. At least if the price is controlled.

I'm not after stupidly cheap that's just not going to work. I'm saying I've seen a few people using wholesale suppliers for cheaper buying in bulk. Rather than using a more well known brand.

We buy bulk for our salon from transform as they give 25% discount so its really cheap
Hair rebellion do it to and I'm sure foxy hair

Thank you I will have a look with them

Latest posts

Back