Hair trends, summer 2016

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamiereid92

Reaction score
What Trends is everyone seeing at the moment coming into the salon?

I havent done one half head of highlights this year!!! So much balyage still which i am still liking.

I am loving rose gold's, and soft coppers. Also im loving bold full fringes at the moment.

What is everyone else feeling right now??

Balayage is definitely in, and recently platinum balayage ombré are in (or very high contrast ombré's even...) I think grey ombré is also becoming quite popular!! :p Honestly haven't seen many people rock a grey ombré in my area because they come out with green hair and I just absolutely cringe (because they need to be toned or lifted further lol) :mad:

Rose gold is beautiful <3 again though, pretty hard to achieve if you know what I mean, it's just such a specific tone!

Balayage is definitely in, and recently platinum balayage ombré are in (or very high contrast ombré's even...) I think grey ombré is also becoming quite popular!! :p Honestly haven't seen many people rock a grey ombré in my area because they come out with green hair and I just absolutely cringe (because they need to be toned or lifted further lol) :mad:

Rose gold is beautiful <3 again though, pretty hard to achieve if you know what I mean, it's just such a specific tone!

I'm in your area and did this lol although she doesn't live here!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464633522.680449.jpg

Love the contrast!!
Thanks I'm not happy with the warmth still coming through the top she wants to stay a 5/6 base flat as a possible this was 5.1 I used.... With the Schwarzkopf grey toners put on dry hair

Thanks I'm not happy with the warmth still coming through the top she wants to stay a 5/6 base flat as a possible this was 5.1 I used.... With the Schwarzkopf grey toners put on dry hair
Maybe jst tone it again with the grey and perhaps add a blue booster as it might just not be potent enough

Maybe jst tone it again with the grey and perhaps add a blue booster as it might just not be potent enough
Oh the top oh well same idea maybe add some faint cool tone into it or neutral

Hmm... We're quite behind the times. Balayage I'm still introducing my clients to!

Did have a rose gold request. Panicked me because I didn't have enough options toner wise!

Been having a lot coming in for pixies/crops.

Have you tired Igora 6/32 + 5/1 + E-1 for a nice cool flat brown ;););)

All very soft lived in colours .. So Balyage basically .. Did this this morning [emoji6]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464696832.825415.jpg

Latest posts

Back