Hair up pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466011570.605884.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1466011582.339455.jpg

Those are gorgeous! The colours are beautiful too. Are they your colour clients too??
Unfortunately not my colour clients, the two darker ladies that is their natural colour, stunning aren't they are!? Thankyou for the lovely comment [emoji4] x

Those are gorgeous! The colours are beautiful too. Are they your colour clients too??

Thankyou [emoji4] no they just booked for the wedding ! X

Can anyone advise me where to stop and start a braided headband.

Here's my quick pic. I know I need to neaten up sections etc

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    816.6 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    602.6 KB · Views: 11
Can anyone advise me where to stop and start a braided headband.

Here's my quick pic. I know I need to neaten up sections etc
I've always started right above the ear.

Finishing depends on the style overall, I do tend to take as little section as possible at the end as to not add anymore "bulk" to the plait cos if someone's hair is fine and having it down sometimes hard to hide even more so if you do it the Dutch way.

I tend to finish it round about where you have if they wearing it down but the last bit where you've gone down by the ear I section as small as I can

I've always started right above the ear.

Finishing depends on the style overall, I do tend to take as little section as possible at the end as to not add anymore "bulk" to the plait cos if someone's hair is fine and having it down sometimes hard to hide even more so if you do it the Dutch way.

I tend to finish it round about where you have if they wearing it down but the last bit where you've gone down by the ear I section as small as I can

Yip this. What I would do.

I did this one for my friends wedding:

Attachments

• IMG_20160613_212325.jpg
    IMG_20160613_212325.jpg
    948.7 KB · Views: 59

Latest posts

Back