Hair weft

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smyths

Reaction score
Am thinking this would be a good thing too train in regards extensions as it's more affordable just given the current economic climate I can't see girls where I live forking out hundreds for good extensions so my question is has anyone had these if so how did u find them? Would I need too do a course too learn how too do them?

hiya i do these extensions and yes you would definately need to do a training course as they really arent easy to do i thought it was just a case of doing a few rows of pleats then sewing it in but it can be tricky i would say they are a cheaper option compared to micro link and pre bonded but they dont last as long due to the weight of the weft

to be honest im actually doing a training course at end of the month to learn another 2 methods as people just dont wants the weft where i am if they ask if i do extensions i say yes and explain the method and they just have never heard of it so they tend to go somewhere else for pre bonded etc for someone to get pre bonded or micro links its not that much more expensive so i would think hard xxx

Latest posts

Back