Hair welcome packs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma21287

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I would like to put together a client welcome pack. I was just wondering what would you include I have thought

Consultation card
Loyalty card
Price list
Lil chocolate
Samples of shampoo and conditioner
Recommend a friend voucher

Does anyone know a company who sell shampoo and conditioner samples I currently use matrix

Thanks xx

Hi geeks

I would like to put together a client welcome pack. I was just wondering what would you include I have thought

Consultation card
Loyalty card
Price list
Lil chocolate
Samples of shampoo and conditioner
Recommend a friend voucher

Does anyone know a company who sell shampoo and conditioner samples I currently use matrix

Thanks xx

Try options ltd and get your logo on them ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396954508.932076.jpg

Thank you

What are the products like?? I have thought about this but was unsure if clients would buy them as not a branded product.

What products do you stock from there and how do you find them xx

Thank you

What are the products like?? I have thought about this but was unsure if clients would buy them as not a branded product.

What products do you stock from there and how do you find them xx

I use the extension shamp & cond and the protein spray i love them all they work well and smell lovely! You can get a sample n price list to try yourself xx

Brilliant thank you so much xx

Anyone else have any ideas for welcome packs etc

Anyone else have any ideas for welcome packs etc

What about a hair extension loop brush or tangle teezer & aftercare instructions.

Money off other treatments u do if u do do any!

Personally I think samples shouldn't go in, you should try to sell them the product first, then sample. If I was given a sample before I bought anything I might put off buying it, if you see where I'm coming from.

See use sampling as an extension, for instance, they buy a shampoo, you sample the conditioner. They buy a straightening balm, we sample our humidity spray.

Or when they go to leave without products, then sample.

Definitely will do a voucher for next appointment and a loyalty card. We also offer nails so will include a file etc aswell

Latest posts

Back