Hair | Wella Trend Vision Success For Habia Skills Team Member Ellenora Dean

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Habia Skills Team and very proud of their member, Ellenora Dean who qualified for a place in the Wella Trend Vision Finals after securing top spot at the Regional Competition.

Dean, who works at the Michelle Griffin Academy in Birmingham, beat twenty other stylists to be named the winner in the Young Talent category. The event was held at the East Midlands Conference Centre on 20th May 2013.

"It's been an incredible few years for me," says Ellenora. "From winning a place on the Habia Skills Team to working on films, TV shows, London Fashion Week then going to the Wella Trend Vision Awards. Even just competing at the regional awards was an amazing experience. Firstly, I had to send in a photographic entry from which I was chosen as one of twenty from across the Midlands. Then I had to recreate the look and do a presentation in front of a panel of judges.

"A few years ago I would haven't thought this was possible by it shows what hard work, dedication and constant learning can help you achieve."

Erik Lander, Habia Skills Team Education Director said, "When we first selected Ellenora for the Habia Skills Team I think we all knew she had the ability to go onto great things. She has demonstrated not just exceptional ability but the right attitude towards taking her skills and her learning forward. Everyone on the Skills team is incredibly proud of her."

Congratulations Ellenora and good luck for the finals in October 2014.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-06-17 at 11.19.04.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-06-17 at 11.19.04.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,988

Latest posts

Back