ANT Nail Forum Free Masterclass - Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate

Reaction score
Just a reminder on the FREE forum classes, as bookings are really picking up now. You can pre-book online at PB, and dont forget, ANT members get front row seats! (Just remember to wear your ANT badge). Martins workshop, Antony & Sam and Samuels "Popits" are getting pretty busy!

ANT NAIL FORUM Excel - March 2nd - 4th

SUNDAY 2nd MARCH

11.00 – 12.30
MARTIN JOHN
(Competition Winner and Freelance Nail Expert)
Tricks of the Trade Workshop
A “hands on” workshop to solve your problems! Bring your products and let Martin show you how!. Learn trade secrets as he takes you through the challenges that face the everyday nail technician, including bitten nails, wide nails, sculpting forms, glitter mixing and colour blending.

1.00 - 1.45
IZABELLE HAMMON (Managing Director) andGARY HALL (International Educator)
Calgel
The Gel Factor
Prepare to be amazed in the use of the UV Gel system and its versatility. UV Gel is fast becoming a “must have” system, so make the most of this seminar to ask the experts any questions. Izabelle and Gary will demonstrate the fantastic Calgel system, used by many celebrities.

2.00 – 2.45
SAMUEL SWEET (Managing Director) Sweet Squared
Pop It Power!
Samuel Sweet from sweet squared and Team Creative unleashes PopIts: the revolutionary new application tool and technique that helps you complete a full set in less than 30 minutes. Don’t miss this great opportunity to see our great industry icon in action and to see why PopIts are re-energising the nail industry!

3.00 - 3.45
STUART DICINSON and KIRSTIE ALLEN
Cuccio Europe
Think Outside the Chair
Stuart and Kirstie make a welcome return for one of our most popular seminars! You don’t have to go outside the box to think, just get out of the chair! Let this amazing team reignite your passion with top tips on how you can develop your services, business and professional growth.

4.00 – 4.45
KIRSTY MEAKIN
Nail Art Competition Technician of the Year 2007
The Art of Winning
If you love freehand nail art, then don’t miss out on seeing the incredible talents of Kirsty! (Winner of over 11 national nail competitions.) Learn how to create those winning designs. Her astounding imagination and attention to detail will be an inspiration for all nail artists.

National Nail Competition Awards Ceremony

MONDAY 3rd MARCH

11.00 – 11.45
AMANDA GOULD and BELINDA PRICE (Competition Winners and Regional Educators)
OPI/Lena White
Tea and Coffee Lovers Rejoice!
Have a coffee break and upscale your treatment menu! Two of the top educators Amanda Gould and Belinda Price from Lena White Ltd will be on hand to show you demonstrations of the delicious Tea and Coffee Manicure/Pedicure range by OPI. Whilst demonstrating the delights of Espresso Scrub and Cappuccino Massage they will show you how to upscale your treatment menu and blow the competition away

12.00 – 12.45
KERRY MOORES California Nails Educator
Dig your stiletto heels in!
Learn how to create the much desired stunning stiletto nails! Kerry will also give you fashionable and funky tips on nail designs including encapsulated and embossed flowers.

1.00 - 1.45
Erica Hinnigan / The Nail Lounge.
Regional Education Director. SuperNail / Backscratchers.
Natural Nail Reconstruction
Revolutionary Natural Nail Reconstruction using Extreme and Cutica products. If you have clients with damaged natural nails and want to learn more about how you can turn their problem nails into something to be proud of, then you have got to see this to believe it!

2.00 – 2.45
NEWHAM COUNCIL
Do you value your business?
Are you aware of your local council guidelines? Or, like most technicians, are you unsure of what is expected of you? Well come and listen to the experts from Newham Council and let them guide you through the minefield of health and safety and qualification requirements. If you value your business, then this seminar is too valuable to miss!

3.00 - 3.45
ANTONY BUCKLEY and SAMANTHA BIDDLE
Top National Educators - EZ Flow
Salon Design Techniques
Watch the ever popular Antony and Samantha from EZ Flow demonstrate basic to advanced design techniques, easy to perform but produce outstanding results! Incorporating some amazing design work.

National Nail Competition Awards Ceremony

TUESDAY 4th MARCH

11.00 – 11.45
AMANDA GOULD and BELINDA PRICE (Competition Winners and Regional Educators)
OPI/Lena White
Tea and Coffee Lovers Rejoice!
Have a coffee break and upscale your treatment menu! Two of the top educators Amanda Gould and Belinda Price from Lena White Ltd will be on hand to show you demonstrations of the delicious Tea and Coffee Manicure/Pedicure range by OPI. Whilst demonstrating the delights of Espresso Scrub and Cappuccino Massage they will show you how to upscale your treatment menu and blow the competition away

12.00 – 12.45
Kirsty Lund
“Scratchers Geek”
The Nail Geek Website
THE BIG GEEK MEET
With over 15,000 nail and beauty geek members around the world. It is addictive, fun, informative and will open your mind to nail industry. Kirsty will guide you on how to use the website, make friends, learn trade secrets and become one of the geeks! All nail and beauty geeks are welcome to come and join in the fun!

1.00 - 1.45
DENSIE WRIGHT (Competition Director and International Educator)
NSI
It Competition time!
Denise is the Competition Director for Professional Beauty and has won numerous competitions over the years. Listen to her expert and valuable advice on creating those winning nails, how competitions can promote yourself, your career, your business and much more!

2.00 – 3.00
IZABELLE HAMMON (Managing director) and GARY HALL (International Educator)
Calgel
The Gel Factor
Prepare to be amazed in the use of the UV Gel system and its versatility. UV Gel is fast becoming a “must have” system, so make the most of this seminar to ask the experts any questions. Izabelle and Gary will demonstrate the fantastic Calgel system, used by many celebrities.

If anyone has any questions, just call ANT on 0208 302 2020.

Hiya!

Already booked mine for the Sunday, just gutted I can't make the other days (childcare issues)!:|

I really wish I could get to the Geek Meet! :cry:

I am soooooo looking forward to not being a show virgin anymore! lmao

:hug:

i'm getting all nerves need to practise :green:

Looking forward to the Seminars and even more so seeing our Scratchers strutt her stuff x

i don't know about any struting maybe stuttering :lol:

Just to let you know that if you have already registered for your badge, you may have trouble booking the classes online. Just waiting on head office to sort it!

Last edited:
Just to let you know that if you have already registered for your badge, you may have trouble booking the classes online. Just waiting on head office to sort it!

Yes, that's what's been happening to me.

I want to book for GMG's Poppit demo on Sunday 2 - 2.45

What shall I do? Keep trying??

The web guys are working on it but in the meantime, please call 08744 557 6516 to book your seminar.

If anyone has any more problems, please do let me know!

P.S. Good luck Kirsty, you will be fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, having the same prob.

The web guys are working on it but in the meantime, please call 08744 557 6516 to book your seminar.

If anyone has any more problems, please do let me know!

P.S. Good luck Kirsty, you will be fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The telephone number you've shown Rachel is unfortunately unobtainable, but I have managed to contact them on a slightly different number: 0844 557 6507

I am also trying to book 2 places onto the poppits forum on sunday 2nd March at 2pm.
Is it best for me to call tomorrow?

Thank you so much for that, i cant believe i got the number wrong! Im up to my neck in nail comp entrants, but thats no excuse, so thank you!

You should be able to call the number during normal business hours, im gonna test it tomorrow and see if i can book into the geek meet!

Latest posts

Back