Haircut too short

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunflower19

Reaction score
Hi, need advice I had client come in at the weekend wanting her hair cut short into a blunt bob, she showed me a pic, she hadnt had her hair cut for over a year as had hair extensions so wanted it to be healthy she was very sure about it, she has naturally wavy hair that's quite thick so allowed for it to jump, decided the length infact she said "the shorter the better" so cut it skimming the top of her shoulder, when I started to dry her hair it went massive! more than I expected and thought to myself omg, she wanted it curled which i did and turned out lovely! She said she liked it but I'm now stressing about how she'll manage doing it herself and I now think maybe I should have talked her out of going as short! I told her to allow a few days to settle and if it's to triangular to come back and I can thin the ends add a choppy layer etc has anyone ever done a cut and hated what they have done? I just think if that was my hair id hate it! I'm so hard on myself at times.

Stop worrying. I’m sure it’s perfectly fine.
I can’t stand long hair myself. The longest my hair has ever been (even as a child) was still above my shoulders.
Some people actually prefer their hair short and mine is very similar to my avatar, inc the colour.

Latest posts

Back