Hairdresser hands (skin)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aeris

Reaction score
My hands are so dry and tend to split in the skin every now and then. I have been naughty and have been shampooing and applying toners without gloves. Anyway other then wearing gloves do you have any tips for me about what I can do to make my hands a bit nicer?

I use to have eczema on my hands really bad & sore from being in water all the time.
I tried the bee bar by all that jazz it's completely cleared up. It leaves behind a barrier on the skin to keep moisture in. I wouldn't be without it. Xx

Try aveeno lotion, a Dr prescribed it for my daughter when she had a bit of eczema and it cleared up really well. I use it as an every day hand lotion now and it's lovely x

I have dry skin, and a hairdresser..... Dry your hands thoroughly after EVERY shampoo....and ALWAYS wear gloves when using chemicals! :oops:

All these replies are great but if you're not going to wear gloves then theres no point

Gloves in a bottle. Barrier type cream x

Are they anywhere near as bad as this? o_O :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    758.4 KB · Views: 156
Mine are so dry but I don't think it's the chemicals as I Wear gloves, I think it's the heat from the dryer!

Haha!!
That's the exact colour I wanna be [emoji12]

Pmsl just looked at them tonight and their like this :eek: Are urs that bad @Linkles ... I mean @Aeris :rolleyes: .... I need those gara rufa fishies to nibble all my skin lol

Pmsl forgot to add the pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 90
Looks like you did some bright colour work with the blue?
Yea Capri blue crazy col, my sis in law has a full head of blue locks :)

Pmsl just looked at them tonight and their like this :eek: Are urs that bad @Liinkles ... I mean @Aeris :rolleyes: .... I need those gara rufa fishies to nibble all my skin lol
Look i tried to stay out of the drama because I've been watching this site for a while and never wanted to join due to all the fights I see on here. I had one issue at work and you keep calling me linkles. i'm not him.

Look i tried to stay out of the drama because I've been watching this site for a while and never wanted to join due to all the fights I see on here. I had one issue at work and you keep calling me linkles. i'm not him.
Him.... Ok no probs, that's definatley a classic linkles response tho :) I've only done it once tho #jussayyin

*yawn*...tut whoops, damn typos....I mean they can't be as bad @kahuna Aeris hand sound really horrific

*yawn*...tut whoops, damn typos....I mean they can't be as bad @kahuna Aeris hand sound really horrific
Haha another link in the chain there! Where does a boss come into a post about hands? Lol busted me thinks

Him.... Ok no probs, that's definatley a classic linkles response tho :) I've only done it once tho #jussayyin
it's in every thread. at least 1 person says something.

Latest posts

Back