Hairdressers tool/kit bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scissorz

Reaction score
Hi geeks just wanted to ask who uses what to carry all their tools in, something which can hold everything like straighteners, hair dryers an brushes, I'm part time in a salon but also mobile so I carry my kit everywhere but my current bag needs replacing any ideas?

I use the proper carry case "lotus equipment carry case" you can get from salons direct ( you can probably get them from any wholesale ) or the vanity cases are really good fits everything in nicely =) x

My college kit comes in a large wheeled pull along soft bag.

But I've bought a snazzy carry bag from HaitoPro which might be more your thing. This is what I use when I only want a few bits.

The coolblades website has a few different smaller type of bags which you might find helpful! :)

I want a Catty bag in leopard print, but I can't find one for love nor money :)

I got a soft trolley case from Capital hair and beauty its black with purple trim, it has a small box on the top which i keep cutting stuff, dryer, brushes so when im just doing a cut and blow dry i take that off and also take that into the salon, the bottom is bigger and fits peroxide, foils bowls brushes and has a zip section at the top for styling products and mirror etc

Last edited:
Thanks for all your suggestions I'll have a look into all these :)

When I started mobile I was on a budget so got one of the cheap suit case set from argos. I used the case for when doing colours and the bag held everything needed for cutting

I'm still looking too can't seem to find what I'm looking for .....is that the head gear bag the soft one....on loving the beauty travel things though wish they made the hair ones as nice x

Did a little Internet research an decided to go with a glamtec true love kit one, just ordered online, reasonable in price an looks big enough from the pictures :)

The roosalon trolly and rugzak love them.also the zuca is one on my lis
but 4 wax stuff wen going on a mobile call.

Latest posts

Back