Hairdressing courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

safora

Reaction score
Hi there

I am looking for a fastrack NVQ2 & 3 course in the London area for haridressing possibly an evening.

The only one I can find apart from the ridiculously priced Toni & Guy one is the Saks course but this is still £6.5k

Does anyone know of any other courses please? do you have their websites?

Thanks

as a salon manager i would say If you want to be a stylist there are no fast ways of training. a good trainer and time is the only way . full time college or salon based training. time and committment is the way forward:lol: best of luck :lol:

Hi,

Im looking to do the same for hairdressing in kent, I really would like to do Hairdressing but i still need to work in my full time job to pay bills, etc. therefore going to college full-time is not an option. My local college offers an evening or day course for a 2yr period for NVQ Level 2, so checking your local colleges may help? Has any1 done a part-time college course?

xxx

I am doing my nvq 2 f/t course for 1 year , but i am only there on a thurs all day and fri morn so i can still work as well. look into it, full time doesn't always mean 5 days a week. hth

Latest posts

Back