Hairdressing with gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah7898

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a hair and nail tech, sometimes I can't help but get a little tint on my nails, it usually stains the gels which obviously doesn't look great! My hairdresser friend is having the same issue. Any ideas on how to remove the staining?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404213377.739675.jpg

Try hair tint stain remover, other than that just lots of washing in hot soapy water, when I get in from work my hubby's usually half way through the dishes I just finish them off and by the time I've done that it's gone, jus be careful the polish don't start peeling tho because of the hot water x

Thank you! Will pass the info on xx

Just a suggestion but why don't you try painting them with a clear polish ( just normal polish ) then using non acetone polish remover at the end of the day to remove the clear polish and tint. I'm not sure if the tint would sink down through the polish to the gel but I can't imagine it would? Either that or try to buff the tint off, although you don't want to end up buffing everyday and end up with no gel I suppose!

Latest posts

Back