Hairdryer broke-what to try next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hey guys my hairdryer broke today well I dropped it! Just wanted suggestions on a new one to try I had the Tigi pro one and loooooved it thanks guys xx

Parlux? I have 3200 but want 3800 and tigi pro one....I once spent £100 on T3 tourmaline one....loved it but wasn't half just a puff of air with stupidly hot air! X

Yea I've been eyeing up the parlux ones!! Might just give one a try then, are they heavy? Xx

Any parlux my last one lasted 6 year and that was with me using it full time in the salon :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Yea I've been eyeing up the parlux ones!! Might just give one a try then, are they heavy? Xx

Thay can feel heavy to some people but u will get use to it :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

where i work everyone loves the ghd hairdryers! lightweight too. x

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

I am using the new ghd air and I love it so quick and smoothing and light weight also. :)

We use the collexia dryers now there amazing they have 2 fans instead of one and are seriously fast ! And you can put 3 different treatments in them there unreal ! X

The parlux ones were voted hairdressers Fave for years, iv got a 3200 one and had it 8 years, it's been dropped, bashed, thrown and is still going, I stepped on it once, the back slightly popped off but a light push and it was on again and worked fine.
When it goes I will be back on the latest parlux dryer, with how long it's lasted me and for how cheap it was its a good investment and blows a lot of others out of the water xoxo

Hey thanks guys think it will be a parlux one this time then! X

Agree with the parlux, have had mine 10 years now and like Tomme's, mine has been severly abused, poor thing, but still going :)

I am using the new ghd air and I love it so quick and smoothing and light weight also. :)

I love this dryer and they have just launched the new pink blossom with £10 donated to breast cancer :) x

Latest posts

Back