Hairdryer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey xox

Reaction score
Looking at new hairdryer, I’m a mobile hairdresser (UK)
A Dyson is bit out of my budget, currently using Babyliss dryer from my wholesalers but looking for something lighter and more powerful,
I’ve looked at a few and Shark and Airtecho have come up as an alternative to Dyson (similar attachments) but cheaper,
Has anyone used these?
Can you advise if as good if not better?
I’d never heard of Airtecho before
Any advise or recommendations welcome

Looking at new hairdryer, I’m a mobile hairdresser (UK)
A Dyson is bit out of my budget, currently using Babyliss dryer from my wholesalers but looking for something lighter and more powerful,
I’ve looked at a few and Shark and Airtecho have come up as an alternative to Dyson (similar attachments) but cheaper,
Has anyone used these?
Can you advise if as good if not better?
I’d never heard of Airtecho before
Any advise or recommendations welcome
I've heard amazing things about the shark hairdryers. But I've never used one myself. I was recommended parlux, and I must admit I love mine.

I've heard amazing things about the shark hairdryers. But I've never used one myself. I was recommended parlux, and I must admit I love mine.
Oh not heard of that one, thanks will look into it

Oh not heard of that one, thanks will look into it
Hi, agree with Ronray on Parlux, they are very good dryers. I'm using an Elchim one at the moment, which is also pretty good. If you are looking a light one, I think Parlux do a compact one

We use GHD (both kinds) and I love my Diva Atmos Dry super light weight and you can change the colour! We have also used Parlux which are great.

I've heard amazing things about the shark hairdryers. But I've never used one myself. I was recommended parlux, and I must admit I love

Hi, agree with Ronray on Parlux, they are very good dryers. I'm using an Elchim one at the moment, which is also pretty good. If you are looking a light one, I think Parlux do a compact one
Thanks guys, yes got the Parlux light, it’s perfect 😁

Latest posts

Back