Hairstyles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
Are there any websites you would recommend for looking at hairstyles.

Thanks

a google images search is a good way of finding styles you may like, what kind of thing are you looking for or is it just some fresh ideas?

I just want a change nothing too short but something obviously for a glasses wearer but also not too time consuming on the styling. Google images brings up loads unless you are quite specific and what I may think of as short may actually be medium lol.

I just wondered if there were sites laid out like magazines.

But I will try google again if that is what you recommend

Hair magazines are often quite good for inspiration. I sometimes ask clients to cut out pics, if they like the back, sides or fringe of a pic, then I draw a picture of how it will look all put together. It's difficult to find a perfect picture to show a stylist and say 'I want it exactly like that.'
I gather there's an iPhone app that shows different hairstyles, but I don't know the name of it off the top of my head.

I also find with some of my clients who are wanting a change its good to browse through styles and say what you don't like as well as what you do like as clients often find it difficult to communicate ideas, the phrases 'one layer or a step here' can be avoided then :D
top tip: whatever you do ask for, don't say - I want a complete change but not much off the length, no layers and keep the fringe the same' :irked:

Thanks. All done now!

Latest posts

Back