half hour facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christinarena

Reaction score
Hi all,

I do a mini facial which lasts half an hour and i charge £10 for. however, I find it difficult to fit it all into half an hour and I cant decide which bits to cut out or cut down. my procedure is as follows:

Cleanse, deep cleanse, skin analysis, exfoliate, massage or mask, tone moisturise.

Any ideas?:confused:

I had a half hour facial done on myself and it did not include an exfoliant, so perhaps you coul leave this out.

We do everything but leave a bit of the massage out and the mask.

This means we cleanse,tone,exfoliate,tone,Shiatsu massage(pressure points)then serum,eye cream and moisturise.HTH

I charge £15 for a half hour facial consisting of:-

cleanse eyes & lips
one facial cleanse + tone
exfoliation
quick massage with treatment oil(prayer strokes and a few pressure points around eyes)
mask (head or hand massage while mask is on)
moisture

Hi all,

I do a mini facial which lasts half an hour and i charge £10 for. however, I find it difficult to fit it all into half an hour and I cant decide which bits to cut out or cut down. my procedure is as follows:

Cleanse, deep cleanse, skin analysis, exfoliate, massage or mask, tone moisturise.

I do the everything same as you apart from skin analysis & i do both massage & mask, but i massage the shoulders whilst the mask is on.

The salons i have worked at did it like this but my friend's routine is the same as yours but again without the analysis.

I find it easy to do a facial in 30 mins but struggle doing a mini manicure in 30 mins whereas others may be the other way round ? or maybe its just me :wink2:

Hi all,

hi i do this one as well i miss out the deep cleanse and massage and mask
but i also do a midi one with cleanse skin analysis exfoliate mask moisturise
delux facial everything

Thanks for your replies, I think I will base it on clients wishes and skin type. I may only do one cleanse and be a bit quicker with the rest!

Latest posts

Back