Halloween in Disneyland?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow sounds fab x
All the best for the wedding ,
Were staying at the hard rock hotel x

Any tips for traveling with a 7 month old plz lol x

Oh wow sounds fab x
All the best for the wedding ,
Were staying at the hard rock hotel x

Any tips for traveling with a 7 month old plz lol x

Aw thank you, we're staying at disneys port Orleans. We have my nephew travelling with us our plan is to take a few toys and the ipad, and hoping he may sleep on the flight. Do you get a sky cot for your 7 month old? Hopefully they will sleep then, my nephew had a sky cot when they flew last time but he was only around 4 months then
X

Oh thats fab x

Ye im definitely taking the ipad lol as i have a 6 year old too, who cant sit still and doesn't stop talkin so i feel so sorry for the people around us ha ha

Ye i have requested a sky cot but we booked last aug and only just found out about them last week , they said ring up 2 days before we are due to fly x

Im flapping over his bottles and food but i think its just me over thinking it x

Oh thats fab x

Ye im definitely taking the ipad lol as i have a 6 year old too, who cant sit still and doesn't stop talkin so i feel so sorry for the people around us ha ha

Ye i have requested a sky cot but we booked last aug and only just found out about them last week , they said ring up 2 days before we are due to fly x

Im flapping over his bottles and food but i think its just me over thinking it x

Hopefully you will get one, they normally reserve the front rows where the sky cots are so fingers crossed you will get one! I'm sure it'll be fine, my sister didn't have any problems with her little one when they flew last year longhaul, she said they were all really helpful.

Not long now very excited!! X

Oh thats good news i was worried about being far away from him if i had to be in my seat and him in the cot x
Thanks for the info , i know I'm really excited now more than my son lol x
You've got double the excitement x

Latest posts

Back