Halloween in Disneyland?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelibabe88

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Looking for some ideas as I'm completely stuck.
I'm off to Disneyland in Florida for Halloween this year and we've got tickets to Mickeys not so scary Halloween party (4 adults no kids). Everyone expects me to wear fancy dress as they are and I have no idea where to even begin! Apparently anything goes so it doesn't have to be halloweeny but I need something I can go on rides in too. I'm not small at a size 18 so have you got any ideas? I've hunted fancy dress websites and nothing has jumped out yet :(
K xx

Halloween horror nights at universal but you need a fast pass ticket with it.

I've never screamed and laughed so much!

Mini mouse...red polka dot top, black skirt, black leggings and get yourself some ears.

Apparently a lot of people just wear a themed t-shirt too xx

I'll have to look up the universal horror nights, sounds like fun :)

I thought of Minnie Mouse too...I would at least match my Minnie tattoo I guess

K xx

Oh cool x
Im going for halloween too :)

We are also going to mickey mouses party lol
An im so excited
Theres me and my partner
And our 2 sons
6 and 6 months

We are staying in the hard rock hotel in universal

Were about are you staying x

I've been to Florida 3 times now and twice over Halloween. It's amazing! The yanks love a celebration of any kind!

You don't need to dress up, visitors/tourists don't tend to. In fact I don't remember one single person (guest wise) dressing up.

I will say defiantly go to the universal Halloween nights if you like horror movies and jumping out of your skin constantly. Personally it wasn't for me.

If you get a chance I'd highly recommend going to a Pondarosa and a Ruby Tuesdays for food.

Fast-pass tickets are a must for a lot of rides especially if you've got kids. Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon are amazing but get there early. X

What about dressing up as a pirate or something? Or just a witch? You could just wear a black maxi dress, mess your hair up a little and dark make up? Or some of the rocky horror show fancy dress is good and easy to do?
We're also going for Halloween and doing the universal horror night, bit nervous as I'm not great with scary movies lol but heard it's good! Plus we're getting married out there a few days later!

Hope you have fun :) xx

What about dressing up as a pirate or something? Or just a witch? You could just wear a black maxi dress, mess your hair up a little and dark make up? Or some of the rocky horror show fancy dress is good and easy to do?
We're also going for Halloween and doing the universal horror night, bit nervous as I'm not great with scary movies lol but heard it's good! Plus we're getting married out there a few days later!

Hope you have fun :) xx

Would be funny if we all bumped in to each other lol x
Thats three of us off here so far going for halloween lol

This is my first halloween in florida ive previously been for christmas which was AMAZING xx

Don't dress up for the halloween horror nights at universal,unless its changed from last year,they won't let you in.They have a lot of their own Zombies and scary people wandering around and probably want to make sure they know whos who.
Its a great night,although I walked through most of the mazes with my eyes shut.

Would be funny if we all bumped in to each other lol x
Thats three of us off here so far going for halloween lol

This is my first halloween in florida ive previously been for christmas which was AMAZING xx

Haha would be funny if we all bumped into each other! I'm really looking forward to it. My sister and her family are going to the disney Halloween night, they're looking forward to dressing up for that, may have to do the disney one too so we can dress up aswell :) x

Haha would be funny if we all bumped into each other! I'm really looking forward to it. My sister and her family are going to the disney Halloween night, they're looking forward to dressing up for that, may have to do the disney one too so we can dress up aswell :) x

Ye were going to but the 31st is sold out now :( x so will have to be another night , but i sont suppose it will make much of a difference x

I was worried about if both me an my partner wanted to go on same ride and wasting a load of time on one ride,
we have a 6 year old and 6 month old x
I thought one would que up with the oldest while one waited with youngest
Then start all over again when we swopped lol x
But ive now found out the have a baby lane

Which i never noticed last time because i didn't have any kids to worry bout then x

What date is everyone going and were from? x

Oh wow! So many people have been and are also going. We go on oct 24th from Gatwick for 2 weeks and are meeting our Aussie cousins out there xx

Oh wow! So many people have been and are also going. We go on oct 24th from Gatwick for 2 weeks and are meeting our Aussie cousins out there xx

We are going on the 23rd oct from manchester x
Sounds fab you meeting up with your cousins x

Ebay! Honestly I'm not a small lass either (size 20!) and I've found all of them in my size on there. All I've typed in is "Halloween costume size 20" I've always found something good. I've been alice in wonderland, queen of hearts, rockabilly girl and curvy cat woman so far! Hope this helps a little xx

What date is everyone going and were from? x

Were flying on the 26th October from gatwick too, then get married over there the week after! Would have been funny if we had all been on the same flight!

Were flying on the 26th October from gatwick too, then get married over there the week after! Would have been funny if we had all been on the same flight!

Ha ha ha ha i know thats what i tho x

It hasnt even crossed my mind in me dressing up , think ive sorted the boys and gad that much to sort forgot about myself :(
Rockabilly sounds great love that look x

Goo luck for your wedding. Were abouts are you getting married ? X

Ha ha ha ha i know thats what i tho x

It hasnt even crossed my mind in me dressing up , think ive sorted the boys and gad that much to sort forgot about myself :(
Rockabilly sounds great love that look x

Goo luck for your wedding. Were abouts are you getting married ? X

Thank you, getting married at paradise cove, not far from disney, starting to get a bit stressed with it all though as it gets closer! The universal horror night will take my mind off things lol! X

Te Halloween horror nights this year are amazing! Do you have express pass for the evening? To do all the houses it's essential!

When you get there (and do so for opening) go to the houses furthest from the entrance first as these will have the shortest queues. Then as the evening progresses the houses closer to the entrance will be a bit quieter.

But again try and get the express pass ... It is worth every penny!!

Also for Disney download the My Disney Experience App and you can prebook your fast pass rides.

Te Halloween horror nights this year are amazing! Do you have express pass for the evening? To do all the houses it's essential!

When you get there (and do so for opening) go to the houses furthest from the entrance first as these will have the shortest queues. Then as the evening progresses the houses closer to the entrance will be a bit quieter.

But again try and get the express pass ... It is worth every penny!!

Also for Disney download the My Disney Experience App and you can prebook your fast pass rides.

Thanks for the tips! I've done the Disney ones but that's good to know for the universal ones :)

Latest posts

Back