Halloween treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 73013

Reaction score
Good afternoon beauties, I'm looking to do something a little bit different for my clients for Halloween - I would like to offer some Halloween inspired treatments however im a little stuck can anybody come up with any ideas??

* At the moment I've got mandarin and black pepper scrub, followed by a sweet pumpkin body massage, ending with a toffee apple wrap.

I would like to offer two options to choose from but I am stuck from there please help.

P.S while you are online please check out and like my business page / follow on twitter.

www.facebook.com/nextofskinatYOUbeauty

twitter.com/nextofskinatYOU
can I please state that business page likes do not show up on the page. :-(
I will return the favour to like/follow/share etc.etc.:D

Good afternoon beauties, I'm looking to do something a little bit different for my clients for Halloween - I would like to offer some Halloween inspired treatments however im a little stuck can anybody come up with any ideas??

* At the moment I've got mandarin and black pepper scrub, followed by a sweet pumpkin body massage, ending with a toffee apple wrap.

I would like to offer two options to choose from but I am stuck from there please help.

P.S while you are online please check out and like my business page / follow on twitter.

www.facebook.com/nextofskinatYOUbeauty

twitter.com/nextofskinatYOU
can I please state that business page likes do not show up on the page. :-(
I will return the favour to like/follow/share etc.etc.:D

Do you make these products or buy them? if you buy them could you tell me the company? :)

Latest posts

Back