Hand lotion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dackroyd

Diane
Reaction score
As part of our shellac service we finish with a lovely hand and arm massage using a choice of the scentsations lotions - these have now been discontinued so I decided we would have to use the citrus hydrating lotion only to be told today when placing an order with S2 that this has also been discontinued. Can anyone recommend and nice lotions that are available in salon sizes. I do prefer to stick with the CND brand but may now need to shop elsewhere.

Hi!
The citrus hydrating products are still on the S2 website?
Will be really disappointed if they are discontinuing these as well as the almond range, I love them & so do my clients.
Other than these I do like the opi pro spa range but like you prefer to stick to the same brand

I love their Sugar Vanilla scent, I hope they're not discontinuing that too.

As part of our shellac service we finish with a lovely hand and arm massage using a choice of the scentsations lotions - these have now been discontinued so I decided we would have to use the citrus hydrating lotion only to be told today when placing an order with S2 that this has also been discontinued. Can anyone recommend and nice lotions that are available in salon sizes. I do prefer to stick with the CND brand but may now need to shop elsewhere.

Although no longer exclusively professional, I’ve always liked the OPI Avojuice range.

I use Kaeso Cranberry hand lotion and the clients love the fragrance. It's quite light and non-greasy too.

Latest posts

Back