hand painted flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailNana

Reaction score
The info about One stroke painting was good for nails but here is a link to a video series i own that is great for hand painting nails how-to. Lots of ideas and step by step. Very good basics and advanced designs. She was befroe obe strok got famous.Highly recommend-the videos are worth the money!!
Notorious Nails Seminars
Notorious Nails

I went to a seminar a few weeks ago in New York with this lady. She really is an awsome teacher and makes it easy to understand. And she was hilarious. Thanks for the link

a lot of people have been painting these strokes for a long time even me, but they're the ones who were smart and put it into action!
the notorious nails are great, i bought the whole 6 or 8 vhs collection. they were a pretty penny, but i always go back to them to get inspired.
one stroke painting is less expensive if you buy the plastic sheets for practice and her books.
i recommend them both.

kathleen,
My Nails Rock!

I have those videos too--now if only she'd put them on DVD, I'd be able to look at them on my laptop while I'm working on nails! :)

never thought of that!
i wonder if they can be transfered?
probably cost a fortune...

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

I love these videos, so inspiring worth every penny. I think it is illegal to copy video to dvd although my husband has the technology and knowhow:wink2:. perhaps it's ok for 'personal use' .

I'll check,watch this space.....

meanwhile,if anyone has a copy of vol 1 that I could borrow, just to look at of course, i would be very grateful:hug:

YES, they can be transferred to DVD IF you have two seperate machines, but it's tricky.

Lovely art!!!
Too bad she doesn't give a sample of her tuts so we know what kind of tutorial to expect.

click on this link to see some samples of the videos!

Notorious Nails Seminars- Order Form

I have all except vol 1,waiting to see how much post to uk, lots I expect, but worth it

Latest posts

Back