HAPPR MOTHERS DAY ONE & ALL

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessmowgli

Reaction score
To all of you out there to whom this applies
have a

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Sonia

BACK AT YOU sONIA :hug:

Happy mothers day to all the mums out there.

What did you get?

I got a cake and Davina's excercise and diet dvd....do you think they are trying to tell me something?!!! ...lol

Happy Mothers Day to all Mums - may you have a peaceful and restful day!!!!

I got the World's Best Mum CD from my oldest - lots of oldie tunes on there that I can sing along too!!! My youngest bought me a crystal rose which sits on a stand and the lights underneath change colour which makes the rose look gorgeous.

Caz, I have heard that the Davina workout is supposed to brilliant - let us know what you think about it

hope all mums have a fab day , even though i have not stopped since i got up :irked: some day of rest huh ??

dee said:
hope all mums have a fab day , even though i have not stopped since i got up :irked: some day of rest huh ??

same here Dee, BUT I did rope them all in to help so it's not all that bad lol.
washing, cleaning, cooking a roast later... same old same old eh? Sunday is the only day of the week I get to do the majority of it, same as the rest of us.
Caz, you are going to eat the cake BEFORE doing the workout aren't you? :wink2: lol

Happy Mother's Day everyone
x

Happy mothers day to all those mothers and grandmothers alike....xxxxx

I am abit poorly today, i stink off albus oil and talk like darth vador...but i got a lovely breakfast in bed, boiled eggs and solders...fruit salad...coffee....orange juice and two paracetamol's lol. Then when i came down i had a rose plant and a Ted baker t'shirt and two bottles of molton brown bubble bath. totally spoilt...the best thing was a homemade mothers day card from my girls...they all wrote in it themselves.

Mothers day is tinged with a little sadness for me as i don't get on with my mum, its a long story and i wish things could be different but it never will be. I do get a bit jealous when my friends go on about how lovely their mums are and what great grandmas they are.... i need a surrogate mother...lol.

Anyway i have had a great day so far and love to you all xxx

i got home made cards from the boys,
rob is away so he sorted the boys out before he went.........they woke me up this morning with worlds best mum cd, and a personal cd player for when i walk toddy, an easter egg :irked: (dont know if they where supposed to give me that yet)..........and breakfast from my eldest joe who's 10.............a vegatable cuppa soup :D bless his heart.
not going anywhere today.
just me and the boys way i like it.............
it was the annivarsary of my mum tuesday 1st of march (6 years) so dont feel like seeing people today with it being mothers day just my boys

I got homemade cards, A cake, A trophy, A mug and A box of love and kisses :D
Its so nice to be a mum to such wonderful children.

Well I had some Ferrero Rocher chocolates off the little ones along with a card. Chloe made a clay pot & card at school so that will be treasured. When I came downstairs she had opened the chocolates saying that Harvey wanted one & so did she :lol: .

She's on form today as she was later making me a bead necklace & asked if she could call me Suzy from now on as she couldn't find the letters to spell Sonia. Flowers & cards off the bigger ones, birthday soon so I never expect too much.

And now I'm at home with the babies whilst Paul is out with the bigger two at the football. Why is it that Mums always put others before themselves?

Off to put the kettle on & Geek the day away:wink2:

Sonia

NailStyle said:
Mothers day is tinged with a little sadness for me as i don't get on with my mum, its a long story and i wish things could be different but it never will be. I do get a bit jealous when my friends go on about how lovely their mums are and what great grandmas they are.

I have heartfelt sympathy for you hun, I have the same with my mother, it's always there in the back of your mind. Just remember that it's you who has the pleasure of your children and how much your mother is missing out on. Yes it makes you upset but hopefully, with time, the pain should ease a little.

Take care :hug: xxx

ValencianNails said:
I have heartfelt sympathy for you hun, I have the same with my mother, it's always there in the back of your mind. Just remember that it's you who has the pleasure of your children and how much your mother is missing out on. Yes it makes you upset but hopefully, with time, the pain should ease a little.

Take care :hug: xxx

thanks sandi, xxxx

I had a lovely bouquet of flowers at work yesterday, a roast lunch cooked me and a card with the most beautiful words! :biggrin: Bless them!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ! i had a box of chocs yumm and a card from each of my girls and lodes of hugs and kisses from them too (the best pressy of all !)

No prezzies for me as it's not mothers day in Spain so the advertising isn't around to remind hubby,​
but
I did have 2 fab homemade cards from my children​
(thanks to having Sky tv's advertising this morning lol)​
I feel safe in the knowledge that I've done my best to bring my kids up to be the best they can be (obviously with a bit of hubby's help along the way lol), with nice manners and a respectful attitude... for me personally, it's the best gift of all.​
xxx

Latest posts

Back