Happy Birthday Collin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you had a lovely day with lots of things from your favourite DIY store,x

Thanks Gillian....well time for confession....after a wonderful trip around the shops cloths hunting we actually did end up at B&Q and I did actually buy a gallon of fence paint :eek:on the way home and before going off to dinner :eek::lol::lol:

Im building an outdoor spa area with a sauna,hot tub,outside shower,fire pit etc etc and have surrounded it for privacy and a bit of wind protection with a fence...hence needing the fence paint LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry I missed this one Collin ... hope you had a fab birthday xx

To be fair she hasn't done bad at all :wink2: and has promised that there's more where that came from LOL :eek::lol::hug::o:wink2::twisted:..............................as long as I keep away from washing and shrinking her jumpers...fair trade off me thinks :Grope:

Ha ha Collin that made me smile :) , I make sure I never let Hubby near any of my washing , he tumble dries everything on red hot and this is how he shrinks all the washing , how do you do manage to shrink it ? :eek:

happy belated birthday collin, sorry i missed it. Jo.Xxx

Ha ha Collin that made me smile :) , I make sure I never let Hubby near any of my washing , he tumble dries everything on red hot and this is how he shrinks all the washing , how do you do manage to shrink it ? :eek:

Me thinks your hubby and me have a very similar technique ...takes years of practice :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back