Happy Mother's Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trini

Reaction score
TO ALL WHO ARE MOTHERS HAVE A HAPPY DAY .
TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT HAPPY LADIES DAY.
A TOAST TO US ALL FOR BREAING THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD.

--------
Tricia

Thanks Tricia,

Its also my birthday today & yep im a mummy.So hey double celebration i think that calls for a nice glass of wine this evening, oh & a box of choccies!

Louise X :hug:

Thanks Also My Birthday Today And I Am A Mum So I Will Sit Down Tonight And Have A Few Glasses Of Baileys And Ice.

Have A Nice Day.

Caz Xxx

oh, for gawd's sake... Why did nobody tell me?!!

I owe my mum a present!

oh, and, happy belated mothers day to all of the mothers; even if you're little ones are too small to say it you know you mean the world to them x

Have I missed something was is mother's day yesterday?

no it wasn't mother's day yesterday, it was ages ago. maybe its different in the british virgin islands!

Well in Malta it was!! But i thought in England you celebrate Mothers day in March?
Boogaloo said:
Have I missed something was is mother's day yesterday?

nickyc said:
Well in Malta it was!! But i thought in England you celebrate Mothers day in March?
Well, so did I, but when something is just sprung on you like that, you kinda panic and forget! Well, that's my story and i'm sticking to it!

Me too, thought it was a while ago and thought I had missed out on a lie in and breakfast in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back