Hard gel which brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candy86

Candy
Reaction score
Hi all I'm due to qualify soon in nail services, I've been using the edge hard gel whilst at college and home but as I'm nearly qualified I'm looking into a different brand of gel. I use NSI for acrylic but not sure what to use for hard gel ? Any advice on a good brand please ? Thank you xo

I am currently trailing nsi balance gel and crystal nails titanium gel

They are both very good , I also use nsi acrylic

But crystal nails gel is so lovely to work with I think going to order more of that also the gel brush range is excellent and well priced

Hope this helps

Aww thanks I'll have a look at crystal nails and nsi and see if I can order some trial packs :)

For years the most asked for system on the wish list of nail professionals, was for a hard gel that soaked off safely leaving nails healthy and hydrated.

Here we go ..... Brisa lite Sculpting gel from CND. .. The hard gel that soaks off instead of buffing for the Olympic team. Lol. love it. And so will you.

Thank you Geeg I will have a look I like the advantage of it being soak off x

Another vote for crystal nails titanium here! I love it and their extreme gel! Titanium is a lovely consistency to work with and very strong so clients not be breaking it all the time!

Brisa is also quite good if you prefer a thicker consistency.

I haven't used brisa lite sculpting only the smoothing which I love.

Thank you all for replying I will have a look xo

I'm about to do a gel course already do acrylic but got an allergy so thought gel may be good for me. Love the look of crystal nails gels but bit confused on what to get for salon work tips and overlays to start any advice would be great :)

Latest posts

Back