Hard gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inky81

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for a new hard gel (buff off ) to use as my current favourite has bn discontinued, I've bn using it for 8 years and I'm gutted. There are so many on the market and I just don't know what to choose. Buying whole new systems to try is expensive when they prove to be no good so I wanted done help narrowing it down.
Thanks guys
Xxx

Hi I use Gelish Hard Gel and I never had problems with it, very easy to work with 😊

I use crystal nails titanium hard gel and love it, they do a started/trial set which will do about 3/4 sets of average nails at a fab price x

Great thanks, I'm struggling. Trawling the internet for products and reviews is hard going
Xxx

I'm trialing gelish at the moment but not had anyone back yet to see what the lasting and lifting is like
Xxx

I use crystal nails extreme and titanium gels.

Extreme definitely lifts less than titanium and is thick consistency much stronger but it has a hot heat spike!

CND brisa is also good very thick consistency but I would say not as strong as crystal nails.

Latest posts

Back