hard to believe my little fella is 7 months old

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
here are a few pics of my little boy brodie......he is 7 months already and getting to be a right handfull.....he never shuts up now either....nana...dadda....granda...mama.....all day long with a few gully gully's in between.....lol :D

its sooooooo nice when someone comes and takes him out for a little while to give me a little time to myself but i've got to admit that its even nicer to get him back home again :Love:

http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=3029&c=2

http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=3028&catid=member&imageuser=753

stanleyann

Oh how CUUUTE is he?

bless him, he's not camera shy. xxx

He is absolutely gorgeous bless him

I can see your really proud

bless him
Deb x

Trust me, in 2 minutes time you will be saying you can't believe he is 1!!! It really does go that fast. Make the most of every minute

it only seems like yesterday when i was watching the ticker bar at the bottom of every post on here saying 180 days to go.....170 days to go and so on.....

stanleyann

I have just had to look at 'big' schools for my 'baby', hes nearly 11!! I cried when I arrived at the first one. I can't believe that he will be going somewhere SOOOOO BIG next year. Mind you after working out the other day that by the time my youngest leaves primary school I will have been taking and picking up children there every school day for 16 years OHMYGOD! I will be glad to see the back of it by then.

They dont stay babies for long, so enjoy him as much as you can. Soon he wont want you kissing him like my 7 and 13 year old do!

Yep enjoy every minute of him being a baby because a blink of the eye and they are grown up.
He is so cute bless him :hug:

Awww! what a little sweetie pie....and to think I helped name him!:cool:

he is gonna be a looker when hes a big boy! aw xx

Glorsclaws said:
Awww! what a little sweetie pie....and to think I helped name him!:cool:

:hug: thanks for that....i think the name brodie certainly suits him :D

stanleyann

Awww How cute!!!!

Gonna Break some hearts me thinks ;)

Gem
xox

what a little cutey he it