has anybody heard of...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarbabe

Reaction score
balneotherapy???? I was just flicking through the House of Famuir catalogue (HOF) which has all sorts of salon treatments and found this one which is basically an algae and sea water extract treatment that you add to the bath. It is meant to have amazing inch loss and slimming action and is really cheap!!!!! :eek: :D :eek:

Well, £21.50 for a litre and you only need a capful per bath.

I am desperate for a really quick fix, similar to body wrapping, before a girlie weekend in New York for easter, and wonder whether this could be the answer to my prayers!!

I know it sounds too good to be true, but have any of you geeks come across it on your travels, or are there any spa therapists out there who can tell me more?

Ever hopeful.....!

Just thought I'd throw this back out and see if anyone had heard of it. Might be worth getting a few gallons of it ready for the Christmas party season....!!!

Sugar xxx:wink2:

Just got my HOF catalogue, and found this again! Still no replies.:smack:

Has anyone used this. It's so cheap I might just have to order it and have a go. :green:

Anyone??

xxxx sugar xxxx

Continuing my conversation with myself....feel free to join in at any time!

Sorry hun, I thought Id reply, Ive not heard of it, but I didnt want you talking to yourself!

xxxxx:hug:

Cheers Hayls! It's been nearly 3 years now and I was beginning to worry! x

No answer to your question, sorry... Just to let you know, you're not the only one having conversations with yourself. I do that, and it's fun, I always agree with myself and, in a fight, I always win! (...my doctor says it's not that serious...)

not heard of it but I do order my algae body wrap products from HOF

Well in my opinion if it had the results you wanted then I'm sure we'd ALL know about it and be using it!

I know what you are talking about.I bought some for my friend who was getting married wouldnt like to say whether it helped her lose weight or inches as she was on a diet anyway.
I personally wouldnt believe anything you put in a bath could do this.It did make her skin nice and soft though.They also do a cold mint algae kind of mud wrap thing thats nice.
Theses things are stimulating and probably in conjuction as always with diet and exercise would probably help with lymph drainage,circulation and cellulite.

Latest posts

Back