Has anyone dealt with Solan Sunbeds before?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

persiasalon

Reaction score
I'm thinking of hiring out an Aurora Vertical Sunbed for my salon as it is a densely populated council estate and there is a very high demand for one in the area. I am in the process of setting up my salon and am obtaining planning permission. I came across Solan Sunbeds a few weeks ago and the sunbed I want is £45 p/w +VAT. Has anyone had any experience in dealing with these people before? Or how much I would expect the sunbed to be used?

I had a home sunbed from there which was a canopy for over the bed I got quoted £45 by them and when they delivered it made me pay £55 and it was an old one and the tubes were less wattage than they stated and Hardley tanned me! I can not comment on the salon beds though

We have a sunshower from these guys - only had it since end of Jan but all is well and its very popular! There was something wrong with the timer when they fitted it and the guys that fitted it said it needed a new one and they came back next day to fit it! Very happy so far - no probs at all and lots of happy clients - hope this helps

We have a sunshower from these guys - only had it since end of Jan but all is well and its very popular! There was something wrong with the timer when they fitted it and the guys that fitted it said it needed a new one and they came back next day to fit it! Very happy so far - no probs at all and lots of happy clients - hope this helps

That sounds fantastic. May I ask how well the weekly takings of the sunshower covers the rent to Solan Sunbeds?

This bed has only been in a month or so, so just getting off the ground but we got it in because our other salon has a sunbed the otherside of the city that does about £250pw - this one is already doing about £125.00pw - just need to get people to know we have it! Hope this helps x

This bed has only been in a month or so, so just getting off the ground but we got it in because our other salon has a sunbed the otherside of the city that does about £250pw - this one is already doing about £125.00pw - just need to get people to know we have it! Hope this helps x

That has really helped, thank you. We were unsure of how much we would make on top of the rental fee but this has definitely made us feel a lot more confident that, with the right advertising, we can make a significant property :)

Latest posts

Back