Has anyone done an acrylic nail course with Beauty Academy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellbert

Reaction score
Hi - just after some feedback on The Beauty Academy. They run 1 day acrylic nail courses?
Thought it might be good to get me practising......?

Hi - just after some feedback on The Beauty Academy. They run 1 day acrylic nail courses?
Thought it might be good to get me practising......?
Please don't, my lash course was a total waste of money with an unprofessional company that will take your money

That’s awful - wondered why they were so cheap.

I made the mistake of doing a one day acrylic course and you can not learn it in one day! I had to train again with Cnd. Dont waste your money!! X

Worst training ever please avoid

I made the mistake of doing a one day acrylic course and you can not learn it in one day! I had to train again with Cnd. Dont waste your money!! X
t

There not even on companies house register ! Absolutely shocking that a company can get away with this!, 15 girls paying £219 each on a one day course that doesn't teach you anything.

That’s awful - wondered why they were so cheap.
That's why, I'm taking this further, I feel sorry for the young girls starting out, they think there qualified with the certificate, unbelievable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back