Has anyone got a Nail printer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alice palace

Reaction score
I was looking on the net the other day and came across nail printers, they are very expensive pieces of equipment but look amazing and i really want one!

Was just wondering if anyone on here has got one and what they think of them

THanx guys

I have seen many salon owners selling them again since it is hard to get their money back for the printer in their nailservices.
It,s indeed a nice device but you have to ask yourself if you want to put so much money in it if you know that it will take a whole while before it becomes profitable.
In average not many people go for these types of decorations, but then again i speak for my part since i live in sweden and a lot of people or very conservative when it comes to nail art. With that i mean something more on theire fingers besides a rhinestone or some glitter is out of the question :green:

I was looking on the net the other day and came across nail printers, they are very expensive pieces of equipment but look amazing and i really want one!

Was just wondering if anyone on here has got one and what they think of them

THanx guys

I've got a 5 fingered one and am selling mine because I am having to move house and it just isn't get the use it's capable of. It does toes too.

I've got the uv liquid and gallery books, all the software, spare bulb, tonnes of stuff.

PM me if you want to know more!!

Teri x:hug: :hug:

Hi,

Sorry for being a bit of a dope but whats a nail printer? :confused: Sorry, me new to the game, well not the game but you know what I mean! ha ha

I'll shut up now :smack:

i saw one of these at the professional beauty show

it did look amazing but way to expensive for me

Hi,

Sorry for being a bit of a dope but whats a nail printer? :confused: Sorry, me new to the game, well not the game but you know what I mean! ha ha

I'll shut up now :smack:

It is attatched to a lap top or pc and then prints any image you tell it to by just hovering over the nail and kinda sprays it, you apply a colour booster first, wait for that to dry and then print, easy peasy.

Teri x:hug:

Oh that sounds quite cool sp can it print from photo images?

Sounds like something I'd like to try but not sure i'd be able to afford it just now, gone well over budget with the start up costs! oops :eek: It sounds like a good thing to have though would like to see first what other peoples views are on it.

Hi I dont know how to private mess on this, have you sold your printer yet?

Hi I dont know how to private mess on this, have you sold your printer yet?

hi i am also selling mine as i am no longer doing nails from home just mobile and it is way to big to carry around as you can imagine. they are amazing and i made my money back almost straight away and i was charging £2 per nail.
i am selling for £350 if any1 is interested it is listed on ebay or if you would like to contact me personally my phone no is 01204 861 360 just ask for becky

Try elasers.net for a new unit...that's where I got mine and it's easy to set up, and use.
I have had mine for two months and charge $25 for the service and am halfway paid for the machine..so I think it's a great idea and alternative to the other services I offer.

Hi there!

I actually have a nail printer that I'm trying to sell if you're interested. It's an Imaginail Nailjet Pro and it's never been used before (except for playing around with it at my house a few times). I'm not a nail pro, but I have one of these by chance and it's so cool! It's a laser printer that scans where the nail polish is and prints the image directly onto it. You can do designs, french tips, color grades, photographs, etc. You can also hook it up to the internet where you can download any image you want and print it directly on your nails.

It works really well for patterns and things and the fact that I can print my friend's face on my nail if I want is awesome!

If you're interested I can give you more information about the one I have for sale, which I have all of the stuff for (nail polish, corrector pens, sealant, look books, dvd's, ink, etc.) - I'm moving really soon and would like to get rid of it ASAP. You would be doing me a HUGE favor!

You can check it out at Imaginail Nail Fashion Printer :)

Latest posts

Back